Thread: Performance of Rastek H650.

Performance of Rastek H650.

Hi, I am handling a printing press company where many different types of posters are being made. My company wants to buy a new wide format printer which can give EXCELLENT printouts. I think Rastek H650 UV hybrid would be the good printer but still i am confused to suggest this printer to my company. I want small help from you guys to know the performance of Rastek H650 UV hybrid.

Re: Performance of Rastek H650.

EFI's Rastek H650 UV hybrid is a wide format printer which can give high definitions printouts with the amazing resolutions. It is also an affordable wide format printer according to its ability. Though it can not give the extra large prints but still the quality of the prints are ultimate. I think if your company does not go for extra large images then this printer can be useful for your company.

Image quality of Rastek H650.

EFI have introduced the one wide format printer as Rastek H650 which can generate the photographic image quality with four- or four-color plus white with the maximum resolutions of 1200 x 900 dpi at the speed of 230 ft²/hour. Efi's Rastek H650 produces exceptional image quality, saturated colors and smooth gradations with gray scale print heads that utilize seven size drops ranging from six Pico-liter drops for fine detail to 42 Pico-liter drops.

Versatility of Rastek H650.

Rastek H650 handles a wide range of flexible and rigid media quickly and easily with its breakthrough vacuum belt media transport system. It is the ideal printer to produce billboards, display and exhibition graphics, indoor and outdoor signage, posters and Point-of-Purchase advertising. I think you have chosen the right printer for doing printing jobs in your company.

Materials can be used in Rastek H650.

Though EFI's Rastek H650 has been manufactured by some other company according to the requirements of EFI Rastek. This printer can handle both rigid and flatbed media up to 65” wide. You can use different types of materials while using this printer such as Foamcore, PVC, styrene, corrugated plastic, plywood, MDO, Aluminum, plastic composite, cardboard, paper, acrylic, Plexiglas.