Thread: Rubber wedges on EC54 Notebook Series

Rubber wedges on EC54 Notebook Series

hi friend
    i just purchased EC54 Notebook Series notebook. I have installed windows 7. But now i want to insert the battery from my system as well as i want to know that its necessary that remove the rubber wedge before the installation so anyone tell me about Rubber wedges.

Re: Rubber wedges on EC54 Notebook Series

EC54 Notebook Series is a notebook type of laptop.in that type of laptop used windows 7 operating system as well as in that system use Intel Pentium processor SU4100 processor in that system. In that system use 250 GB for hard drive disk.All available system memory may be allocated for system resource requirements. It is need to hen you want to insert the battery in that system then you need to remove the Rubber wedges of the laptop.

It can be used to separate two objects or portions of an object, lift an object or hold an object in place.Wedges can be used to lift heavy objects, separating them from the surface they rest on. Make sure that in some types of notebook has rubber wedges which is a triangular. These type of triangular rubber wedges are the inserted into every side of the the battery bay prior to shipment.Because when you insert the battery that time slide the battery into the bay after that press down until it snaps into place. After that slide the battery of that notebook unlock to lock position.After that turn it and Open the LCD panel and press the power button. So that you can easily insert the battery.

The rubber wedges are not needed for normal operation of the notebook, and should be discarded after they are removed. Just pull the rubber wedge from the notebook because it is necessary that when you insert the battery that time remove the rubber from notebook.
    Removed prior to installing the battery, as the battery cannot be inserted with the rubber wedges in place.Make sure that easily remove the rubber easily and carefully.