Thread: What to do after first build

What to do after first build

I just completed with my new rig and quite happy. Which presented the question of, what did you do while your first computer was accomplished? Someone here give me some idea about this? I really not understood what to do first. Should I play 24 hours pc game (crycis)on it or just celebrate? What you do after your first build. Please provide me your views and ideas or your experience about this. Thank you.

Re: What to do after first build

After I had constructed my first PC, as I was just 15 at the time, I was well chuffed for somebody my age to be achieving such a thing. It was so easy though. I treated myself and prearranged off for a few peripherals! As well, I played on Crysis on elevated graphical settings and took pleasure in the beauty! I treat my computer like a familiar too! I spend nearly all of my cash on it. I have just before purchased a 130 Euros water-cooling kit. Which I will be installing in very soon.

I don't memorize if it was my first build, but I do memorize running benchmarks on my computer to make out how much quicker it was than my earlier one. I as well memorize installing an EPROM in a BBC micro. Later than I did that, I maybe hid below the bed as it was my dad's PC, and he'd have slay me if he found out. Take pleasure in your novel build, have a party, play 24 hours and run a few benchmarks.

I just sat there gawking at it with a very satisfied look on my coupon but as well with somewhat of disbelief that a complete techno clown like myself could pull it off! My friend was pretty thunderstruck and I think slightly arrogant of his "Auld Man" to be honest as he not at all drained of telling all his pals he brought round that his dad "made the complete thing by him from scratch". They qll seemed greatly impressed by it.

To respond that now properly worded query, while I constructed my first PC 6 years before, I had a week extended LAN party with quite a lot of friends, as well as system linked Xbox games on 2 projector screens in divide rooms plus MP computer games. We watched concerning 20 films on my computer connected to a projector that week, and quite a lot of series of a few popular comedies TV shows too. After that I built a few more computes and sold them to other people. After that I turned it into a business.

Later than it booted it first time, (I analysis it all outside the case) I jumped up and down extensively screaming frantically. After that I gathered myself together once more, took it all separately and place it into the case, depleted the next 4 hours in receipt of the cabling accurate, hilarious really while you consider it took me about 20 minutes second time round to place the complete thing together another time. After that I sat down to a pleasant all night gaming session, f1 2010, dirt, Crysis and so on.