Thread: Unable to use Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer's back and forward buttons with opera

Unable to use Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer's back and forward buttons with opera

I am using dell inspiron desktop installed with the windows 7 operating system. Recently i have purchased the Microsoft Intellimouse which i want to use with my system but when ever i connect it with the system i cannot use the back word as well as the forward button present in the opera browser with the microsoft Intellimouse. Please help me in this matter thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Breath; 12-02-2010 at 02:18 AM.

Re: Unable to use Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer's back and forward buttons with opera

I think that your system is affected by some virus or malicious program and hence you are facing such kind of issue is to get rid of this issue you need to install an antivirus on your system and update it before scanning the system with it. After scanning delete all the threats which are detected. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

Re: Unable to use Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer's back and forward buttons with opera

If you are unable to use the forward and backward buttons of the the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer with the opera this might be due to the corruption of the drivers. So you will need to delete the existing driver and then reinstall the driver again from the driver CD which you have got along with the mouse.

Since your Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer is not working with your system. you have mentioned that the navigation buttons (backward and forward buttons) are not working with Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer then it clearly indicates that it is a driver problem hence try to download the latest drivers of the microsoft intellimouse from the official microsoft website.

The microsoft Intellimouse Explorer's back and forward buttons are not working with the opera browser due to the driver problem. Also you have not mentioned that whether your mouse is not working only with the opera browser or with the whole system. But since it seems as a driver issue or problem update it from the below link
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...displaylang=en

I think that this issue is caused due to the corruption of the opera browser file and hence you need to reinstall the opera browser or try to upgrade it to a newer version. Simply visit the opera website and check your browsers version and accordingly select the newer version of the opera browser. hopefully this will resolve the issue.