Thread: Help!! Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer issue

Help!! Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer issue

I am having the Canon PIXMA IP2600 printer system. I am having the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system. The problem which i am facing is that this Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer is not working in Windows 7 operating system. Whereas this printer is working properly in the Windows Vista and the Windows XP operating system. Provide me the solution for solving this problem of the Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer.

Re: Help!! Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer issue

You are having the Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer which is not working in the Windows 7 Operating System of your computer system. This printer is working properly with the Windows Vista and the Windows XP operating system. This can be very simple issue for getting this type of the problem. Reconnect the Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer properly to the computer system having the Windows 7 operating system. Make sure that the printer is turned on.

This Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer is not working in the Windows 7 operating system and the genuine reason for this can be the compatibility issue. May be the printer is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So i think it is better to install the operating system in the computer which supports this Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer. You can check the operating system compatibility of this printer from the website of the Canon. And install the corresponding supported operating system in your computer.

You are saying the this Canon PIXMA IP2600 is working properly with the Windows XP and the Windows Vista operating system. So i will recommend you to install anyone operating system from the Windows Vista and the Windows XP operating system in your desktop computer. After that the Printer will work properly without any problems and the issues. Install the proper driver software according to the operating system for this printer in your computer system.

May be you have not install this printer properly in your Windows 7 Operating system computer. I will advice you to reinstall the Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer in your computer system. But remember that before installing the software again in your computer system first remove or uninstall the previous version of the software of this printer from the Windows 7 Operating System. Install the printer again properly. Make sure that the driver software that you are installing in your system for the Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer is compatible or it is fully supported by the Windows 7 Operating System.

It may be possible that you have made some mistakes during the installation of the Canon PIXMA IP2600 Printer in the Windows 7 Operating System. Remove the old installation from the computer system and again install this printer in your computer system and select the USB01 port for this printer which is known as the Virtual printer port for USB and complete the installation procedure properly. After that the printer will work properly without any problem.