Thread: "USB Hub Power Exceeded" error message came on attachment of StoreJet

"USB Hub Power Exceeded" error message came on attachment of StoreJet

hi friend
    i am using Store Jet 25f hard drive device for my personal use.It is very compatible for me because it's storage capacity is 500 GB as well as i used windows xp operating system in my system.But now when i attached USB devices to USB hub that time i got a message like "USB Hub Power Exceeded" error message on my attachment of Store Jet,so anybody tell me what should i do for that type error message?

Re: "USB Hub Power Exceeded" error message came on attachment of StoreJet

Transcend StoreJet 25f,it is a hard drive device.The data capacity of that drive which is around 500GB.In that system use Hi-Speed USB interface type.The main advantage of that system which is,this Hard drive is supported to some different type of Microsoft operating system like Microsoft windows vista as well as windows 2000 and windows xp.The transfer speed of that drive is very fast.In cost per gigabyte it is not so expensive as well as it is compact, and stylish design.Transcend's StoreJet available in 250GB, 320GB, and 500GB capacities.Make sure that when you got error message like USB Hub Power Exceeded that time replace the unpowered USB hub with an powered hub because that type situation created when there are so many types of USB device attach to unpowered USB hub.

The StoreJet is built around a standard 2.5 inch SATA hard disk that spins at 5,400 rotations per minute with 8MB of cache.It is a External USB Flash Hard Drive as well as it used USB 2.0 connectivity.It support to some operating system like Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 9.0 and later, Linux Kernel 2.4 or later.The StoreJet is over 13 cents cheaper per gigabyte than all of its competitors,so it is a fastest data transfer with minimum cost.you can disconnect the affected device from the passive hub for the prevention of the USB hub power error message.

There are no fire wire option available in that particular system,but again without that type of fire wire option that type of hard disk got the Editor award,but we still highly recommend this drive to storage hounds who don't mind USB 2.0.The StoreJet is built around a standard 2.5 inch SATA hard disk that spins at 5,400 rotations per minute with 8MB of cache. Like other external hard drives, the StoreJet is self-powered, meaning that the drive draws all of its power directly from the USB port on the host computer.You can change some operating system which is supported to that or you can also format the hard disk.

When you r using Transcend StoreJet 25f hard disk for using some data information that time that drive is very fast.In cost per gigabyte.It is not so expensive but whenever on your display screen show some message like "USB Hub Power Exceeded" it means there are so many USB devices connection attached to passive USB hub as well as when you want to remove that type of message then follow some guide line like disconnect the affected device from the passive hub and connect it directly to the USB host controller`s hub which means back of the computer as well as you can also replace the passive USB hub with an active hub.
    Last edited by T.J.; 11-02-2010 at 01:03 AM.