Thread: Facing problem with DVD writer of Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop

Facing problem with DVD writer of Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop

I am having the Dell Inspiron 560 desktop computer system and i am facing the problem with the DVD writer of this desktop computer system. I am not able to burn the DVD's from the DVD RW drive of this DELL desktop. But i am simply able to burn the CD's from the drive of this computer system. I am not able to figure out the solution of this problem. So i am here, How can i resolve the problem of DVD writer in Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop .

Re: Facing problem with DVD writer of Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop

You are having the Dell Inspiron 560 desktop computer system and this computer system is working properly and you are facing the problem with the DVD writer of your dell computer system. You are trying to burn the DVDs from it but not able to burn the DVD's from the DVD RW drive of this DELL desktop. But you can easily burn the CD's from the drive of this computer system. So i think there is problem of the DVD that you are using for burning.

I think first of all you should check the DVD which you are using for burning using the DVD writer of the Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop. I will recommend you to use only the branded blank DVDs for the burning purpose. Make sure that the DVD which you are using is blank and proper. It should not have any scratches or any kind of damage on it.

If the blank DVD is proper then i think it is the issue of the software which you are using for DVDs burning using the DVD writer of the Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop. So i will recommend you to reinstall the software. More preferable i will advice you to install the Nero burning software if you are using some other burning software. This will solve the DVD burning problem of the Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop.

This type of problem sometime you get because of the many application running on your computer system and the burning process does not get the required space and memory of the system to carryout the burning task properly. So i will recommend you to close all the unnecessary processes and applications running on your Dell system. Remove all the applications from the Start-up process in your computer system.

I think this problem coming in your computer system because of the lens of the DVD RW drive of your Dell Inspiron 560 Desktop. You should clean the lens of the drive using the lens cleaning disc properly. If not solved the problem by doing this then the DVD writer lens is damaged of this drive of your computer system. However you can burn the CD's easily from this drive. So if you want to burn the DVD's then you will have to change the DVD ROM of your computer system.