Thread: Having printing problem with lexmark X1290 printer

Having printing problem with lexmark X1290 printer

I am having the lexmark X1290 Printer and facing the printing issue with this printer. I am not able to print anything from this printer. I have the desktop computer system and also the lexmark X1290 Printer with this computer system at my place but the problem which i am facing with this printer is that, now this printer is not working with my desktop computer system. This printer is not able to print any documents or anything else. So i am having problems with the lexmark X1290 Printer. Help me out in resolving this issue.

Re: Having printing problem with lexmark X1290 printer

You are having the computer system with this computer you are using the lexmark X1290 printer but you are facing some problem with this printer in your computer system. You are not able to print anything from this printer. Any type of the documents and also the images or photos are not printed by this printer. So first of all my recommendation will be the connection issue . Because this is the very common problem that many peoples forget to check. Please check the connection of the printer with the computer system. Reconnect the printer to computer and restart it again.

I think you should follow the step mentioned below for solving the printing issue of the lexmark X1290 printer.
    • First of all make sure that the printer is plugged in to the computer system.
    • Afterward see that the printer is turned on
    • Make sure that when you are clicking the print option you select and highlight the printer you want to use and print with and not some other printer that is in the offline mode.
    • Check the Dock of the printer if there is any problem.

If the lexmark X1290 printer is connected properly to the computer system and then also this printer is not able to print any documents then i think this printer is not working because of the driver software issue. May be you have not installed the driver software of this printer in your computer system. So first install the driver software and check it again.

You have not mentioned in your query the operating system you are using in your computer system. If you are using the Windows 7 operating system then you will need to install the latest driver software and also the software for operating this lexmark X1290 printer compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. The older version compatible with the Windows Vista and Windows XP softwares will not work in the Windows 7 operating system.

You can download the compatible drivers for this lexmark X1290 printer according to the operating system that you are using in your computer system. Whether it can Windows XP, Windows Vsta or may be the Windows 7. You can download the driver and all the working softwares from the official website of the Lexmark. Find this printer on the website and go to drivers and support section and download the drivers compatible with the OS you are using in computer system.