Thread: Create a set of Gateway Recovery Media in LT30 Netbook Series

Create a set of Gateway Recovery Media in LT30 Netbook Series

hi friend
    i am using Gateway LT30 Net book Series laptop.I also used windows xp operating system in my laptop.Actually from few days my system is not working well so i need to reinstall some drivers as well as my operating system but again i got problem which is reinstall of disc and create the some set of recovery disc but i don't know how do i create it in my system so anybody help me that how do i create a set of Gateway Recovery Media in LT30 Netbook Series?

Re: Create a set of Gateway Recovery Media in LT30 Netbook Series

In LT30 Netbook Series used windows xp operating system in that system.It use Processor1 IntelĀ® Atom™ mobile processor Z520.In that system used 160 GB hard disk drive.In Gateway LT30 Netbook Series laptop,if your system is not working as well as it create some problem which can be not removable by any type of method or any software that time the need of some changes like you again need to some changes like reinstall the operating system what you are using currently as well as need to reinstall factory-loaded software and drivers.Make sure when you want to reinstall process that time to reinstall using disc,you must create the some set of recovery discs beforehand.

You can only create a set of recovery CDs because of licensing agreements with Microsoft where you are using windows xp operating system so the recovery CD creator program allows just only one complete set of recovery CDs to be created so you can not create more than one cds.The failure might be create by poor media report.So you need to another disc from a different manufacturer.Make sure that you can not use rewritable discs because DVD+R or CD-R media must be used to prevent the possibility of successfully creating another disc over a previously copied disc, thus ruining the set of discs.Make sure that Some versions of Recovery CD-DVD Creator will not work with certain discs (such as mini-discs, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW discs).

In you r windows xp operating system,firstly click on start and then go to all program after that Click on the Gateway folder and Recovery Management.Then click on create factory default disc,after that immediately you will appear Create Backup Disc dialog box and it will provide you the detail information on the number of blank media that is needed for the recovery media.After that insert blank disc into the drive then,The Gateway Recovery Management application will being the process of creating the recovery media.

Before reinstalling operating system as well as driver,need some back up recovery disc.Whenever you want to create some set of gateway recovery media but the computer does not have an internal optical drive that you can used an external optical drive for create a set of Gateway Recovery Media.Before the creating the disc make sure that disconnect the internet connection as well as close all other software that might be open after that click gateway folder and then on Gateway Recovery Management.The Create Backup Disc dialog box will appear and provide information on the number of blank media that is needed for the recovery media.You want to also see some caution like Do not insert the next blank disc until receiving an onscreen prompt.Make sure that before the prompt can result in a corrupt and unusable disc, Inserting a disc and closing the drive tray,finally new set of recovery discs which will match the model of your computer,or install a new operating system.