Thread: Which is better option - Branded Gaming Desktop or Customized Gaming Desktop

Which is better option - Branded Gaming Desktop or Customized Gaming Desktop

Hi, i am new to this forums. I am here for asking you about the gaming desktops. I am planning to purchase the new desktop computer system for me which i will be mainly using for the gaming purpose. So i want to ask you that which option is better for the Gaming desktop computer system. I should buy the branded gaming desktop or Customized Gaming Desktop according to my needs. I am not able to make the decision. So i need help from you guys.

Re: Which is better option - Branded Gaming Desktop or Customized Gaming Desktop

You are planning to purchase the new desktop computer system for yourself and you will be mainly using this desktop computer for the gaming purpose. So i think you should go for the customized desktop computer system which will be having all the hardware according to your needs and the choices. I think it is always better to customize the desktop rather than buying the branded computer system.

Re: Which is better option - Branded Gaming Desktop or Customized Gaming Desktop

I think that you should go for the assembled or the customized desktop because the branded gaming desktop are far more costlier that the normal desktop computer system. Because the gaming desktop computer system requires very high hardware requirements so that you can play all the games on your desktop computer system. But if you will customize the gaming desktop it will save lots of money of yours.

According to me you should go for the branded desktop computer system because with the branded computer system you get the hardware parts warranty as well as free service as given by the manufacturer. And the main advantage of purchasing the branded computer system is that you get the Genuine Windows operating system with the desktop included in the price. So there is no need to purchase the Operating System separately.

According to the studies done by the computer experts on the assembled computer systems verses the branded computer systems, On the customized computer system you save more than the 30% of total cost of the branded computer system with the same configuration. So if you are purchasing the branded desktop for say about 40k then you will save about 12k if you will go for the customize gaming desktop with the same hardware configuration.

According to me you should go for the branded computer system because the companies gives warranty on the whole desktop computer system if you will buying the branded desktop computer system whereas if you purchase the assembled desktop then you will get warranty on the individual parts of the desktop computer system. But you will not get the choice of selecting the hardware according to your needs.

I am going to bye a

1)I5-750 10105/-
    2)GA-P55-UD3L 7000/-
    3)500GB HD 2600/-
    3)2043T LG MONITOR 7200/-
    4)G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ 7200/-
    5)MSI HD 4670 4700/-
    6)DVD 1200/-

WILL THAT BE GOOD OR SHOULD I MAKE SOME CHANGES and also tell me a cabnet at around 1500/-
    which suites my configuration

I already have bought I5-750
    my range is 40000/-

I think you should go for the one of the latest Blu-Ray drives rather than going for the DVD drive for the computer system as you have mentioned the configuration for your computer system. Although it will cost you some more money but it will be better for you if you can afford to buy it. You can get many of the PC around 1500 without any problem. So you can check it out in the computer shop by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by varun77sports View Post
    I am going to bye a

1)I5-750 10105/-
    2)GA-P55-UD3L 7000/-
    3)500GB HD 2600/-
    3)2043T LG MONITOR 7200/-
    4)G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ 7200/-
    5)MSI HD 4670 4700/-
    6)DVD 1200/-

WILL THAT BE GOOD OR SHOULD I MAKE SOME CHANGES and also tell me a cabnet at around 1500/-
    which suites my configuration

I already have bought I5-750
    my range is 40000/-
    please tell me a smps as I can't finger out one good for me at around 1500/-

Hey Oliver, Go with the branded desktops because they have warranty, most companys let you choose the hardware, you'll get a genuine operating system and they look awsome
    Try this site
    http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/topi...hs1&l=en&s=dhs