Thread: HP 5370c scanner driver

HP 5370c scanner driver

Hello to all. I just found an old scanner (a scanjet 5370c from HP to be exact). I connect to the mains, I connect to my Macbook.

And . nothing. Absolutely impossible to find on the mac, it is not recognized. I have a cd installer, but they are only files with extensions unreadable to mac.
    So voila . knowing that I need instead of this scanner (not immediately, but in the very near future), I was wondering if you have any ideas on what to do to use the machine ...

Thank you in advance to all.

Re: HP 5370c scanner driver

Go to this HP website and download the latest drives: HP Scanjet 5370c Scanner

Download the driver for mac.

And install it, also download and install the scanner updates if the above links offers you.

let us know the result , of this drivers worked for you or not.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

I already looked, and I understand absolutely nothing, I download what the site offers and I find myself with nothing... what, I'm not a giving wrong info. When I open the files. Sit is Text Edit will do so. I am not stupid to the point of posting without looking at the HP website before. Anyways thanks for your help

File .Sit must be decompressed with Stuffit Expander, StuffIt Expander can expand to over 30 formats, including StuffIt, RAR, 7Zip, Split and segmented archives. Extracting Zip archives created by WinZip and other compression utilities, decompress tar, gzip and bzip archives, and more. Just drag, drop, and you're done! From BinHex to Zip, StuffIt to MIME, Expander accesses more formats in less time with zero hassles.

Well I give up, I use Stuffit Expander from the beginning, all I get is text files. My problem is probably insoluble. Also, if you look, what's on the HP website is only for mac 10.1.2 to max.

You tried This link: ? HP Product Drivers list

When it is plugged in and turned on, if you go to the Apple Menu, About This Mac in equipment, is it still in the list to USB?
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"