Thread: How to build a water cooling computer

How to build a water cooling computer

I want to build my old water cooling system for my computer. What all stuffs and thing are needed for this. How to build up a my own water cooling system. Does this gets very expensive. If yes then what can be done to reduce the cost of the same. Because my plan to get a high end system for gaming and according to me for a this a water cooling is the best option.

Re: How to build a water cooling computer

If you want to build a water cooling system by yourself, you have to be now or have some knowledge about it. Before you start for it you can go to some article about the how to build a water cooling computer. If you are doing any mistake in it then it will end up your processor. You have to check the water block before you install it to your system. The side of the water block which makes contact with the processor must be completely flat.

If you are making it, then you should see that it should be made out of metal. The metal should be of good conduct to heat, like you can use the metal such as copper and aluminum it is also cheap. If you are not able to make then you can take the help of the articles. You should use the water pump in it will makes the water circulate in the water cooling system. Submersible and inline are the two type of water pump.

You can use the submersible type because it is very simple to sustain and maintain and for changing the water from it. It will be best if you are using a water tank in it so that when you want to remove the water you can pumped the water out. The inline is better because it does not produce heat like the submersible. the radiation is very important in this if you do not apply this then the the water temperature will constantly increase because there is nothing to cool the water. If possible buy the big one and also install a few 12cm fans to chill it.

The water tank mainly depend on the radiator if you keep it or not. The water tank size depend upon the radiator. If you are having the radiator, then you can use the smaller water tank in it. If you are using the big water tank then it will be also better because it will not allow the water to be heated fast. Or you can use the medium size water tank with the radiator you will get optimum cooling performance.

Water cooling is a costly option. It comes with enthusiastic hardware support and CPU case. But it is only recommend if you want an extreme performance machine. That means to play high end games or designing etc. The better part of this can be to just go on buy a enthusiastic machine which comes with all the stuff inside it instead making everything from your own hand.