Thread: HDMI connector on M-153X Notebook Silver

HDMI connector on M-153X Notebook Silver

hi
    i just purchased M-153X Notebook Silver.I have installed windows vista operating system in that system.In that notebook HDMI connector use which is version 1.2 connector as well as it has High definition audio -with 2 channel.Actually i am not hearing sound when i used HDMI connector on this notebook,i don't know why it happened,but i think its HDMI connectivity issue.So any one guide me what is HDMI connector and why i am not hearing sound ,please tell me?

Re: HDMI connector on M-153X Notebook Silver

Basically M-153X Notebook Silver laptop use Processor IntelĀ® Core™ 2 Duo processor T7500 with 2.2 GHz .It has 3072 MB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM memory size.In that system Web cam 1.3 Megapixel and HDMI version 1.2 connector used.HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data.So Speakers / Headphones is the default audio setting for your M-153X Notebook Silver laptop.You must change the audio output back to the Speakers / Headphones option for the computer to be able to use the internal speakers and headphone jack.

Basically Digital audio uses digital signals for sound reproduction.This includes analog-to-digital conversion, digital-to-analog conversion, storage, and transmission.A digital audio signal starts with an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that converts an analog signal to a digital signal.HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface.HDMI connects digital audio/video sources—such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray Disc players, personal computers (PCs), video game consoles,computer monitors,and digital televisions.The audio output setting must be changed when using the HDMI option on this notebook,these are some reason because of you are not hearing sound.

When you use HDMI connector to M-153X Notebook Silver laptop then firstly turn off your notebook then connect one end of HDMI cable to the monitor, projector, or television after that Connect the cable to the HDMI port on the notebook.Now again Turn on the notebook.Then Plug the projector, monitor, or television power cord into an AC power source and then turn it on.After that new Display Detected dialog box,select the options for the projector, monitor, then click OK finally Press FN+F4 to switch between viewing the display on the LCD panel, viewing the display on the projector, monitor, or television, and viewing the display on both the LCD panel and the projector, monitor, or television.Ensure that when a monitor, projector, or television is connected and then you close the LCD panel, the notebook may turn off the LCD panel, but it does not enter Sleep mode. When you want to change audio output device then in Windows Vista go to Start menu, click Control Panel.then in using the Control Panel Home setting,click Hardware and Sound after that under Sound click Manage audio devices.At the end click to select Digital Output Devices (HDMI) then finally click OK.

HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data.The HDMI specification defines the protocols, signals, electrical interfaces, and mechanical requirements of the standard.When you use HDMI option on M-153X Notebook Silver laptop that time the audio output setting must be changed. The default audio setting for your notebook is Speakers / Headphones and digital output device.There are four HDMI connector types available Type A and Type B are defined in the HDMI 1.0 specification, then Type C is defined in the HDMI 1.3 specification,and Type D is defined in the HDMI 1.4 specification.In windows vista you can also change audio output.