Thread: Want Windows 7 driver of Logitech C905 Webcam

Want Windows 7 driver of Logitech C905 Webcam

I am having the HP desktop and recently i have upgraded the operating system of this desktop from the Windows Vista operating system to the Windows 7 operating system and after that the webcam which i am using with this computer system is not working. I am having the Logitech C905 Webcam and i think this is the problem of the driver software of this webcam. So i want the Windows 7 driver of Logitech C905 Webcam. Where can i find this?

Re: Want Windows 7 driver of Logitech C905 Webcam

You are having the HP desktop computer system which currently has the Windows 7 operating system. You have upgraded this system from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system and after this upgrade the Logitech C905 Webcam is not working with your computer system. This webcam was working properly with the Windows Vista operating system. There can be many reason for this the very first reason, make sure that the webcam is connected properly and detected by the system.

Make sure that you have installed the proper driver software for this Logitech C905 Webcam in your computer system for the Windows 7 operating system. You will be having the driver software disc for this webcam which comes with this webcam. Install the driver disc in the Rom of the computer system and install the software properly. After the installation of the driver software reboot the computer system.

If the driver disc of this Logitech C905 Webcam does not have the compatible driver software for windows 7 operating system of this webcam then you can download and install the driver software for this webcam compatible with the windows 7 operating system from the official website of the Logitech. Find this product on the website and go to the support section there you will get the driver software for this webcam compatible with the windows 7 operating system.

There is one more way is available for installing the driver software for this Logitech C905 Webcam compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Go to the device manager. Plug in the webcam to the system. Now this webcam will be shown in the list of the device manager in the yellow colored mark. Right click on this and select the "Update driver" option. Now the driver software for this webcam will be installed automatically by the window. Make sure that you are connect to the internet for doing this.

Features and details of Logitech C905 Webcam.

• Logitech Webcam C905
    • Includes Logitech Vid
    • Carl Zeiss optics
    • Premium autofocus
    • 2-megapixel sensor
    • HD video recording
    • RightLight 2 technology
    • Logitech Video Effects
    • Built-in mic with RightSound
    • Universal clip
    • IM compatibility