Thread: USB EasyCap Video Capture Device connection

USB EasyCap Video Capture Device connection

hi
    i am student.I daily use computer.It is Pentium 4 processor system.I have installed it window xp operating system.Actually i want to capture high quality video and audio.I want to also convert analog videos to digital.I know it can happen by easy cap.But i don't have much idea about that which type of video capture device is comfortable for me.So anyone tell me about that

Re: USB EasyCap Video Capture Device connection

If you want to capture your favorite TV program right to your computer without any kind of any video card,The Easy Cap came with its own drivers and Lead video capturing software.Whether you need to capture, broadcast, archive, record, or print a VGA or DVI visual signal, Epiphan Systems has a product that suits your need.This USB Easy Cap Video Capture Device can capture high-quality video and audio directly through a USB 2.0 interface.You can also use USB 2.0 interface for Capture video and then save it in digital format from analog camcorders.

If you want to convert your analog videos to digital then you can
    Capture video and save in digital format from analog camcorders,you can save it in VCR/VHS players and DV tapes.Using of USB EasyCap Video Capture Device.But if you want to USB Video Capture Device allows you to convert your analog videos to digital and turn them into DVDs, VCDs or SVCDs easily means USB DVD Maker Video Capture Device provide you a function.This quality USB Video Capture Device allows you to convert your analog videos to digital and turn them into DVDs, VCDs or SVCDs easily.if you want to record your video then Use Debut Video Capture Software to record your video.But if you want to recording from VHS or analog cassette tapes then you can Use Golden Videos VHS to DVD Converter.

Firstly USB Easy Cap Video Capture Device Need extension cables to connect the Video Capture device to your DVD or VHS equipment like S-Video & RCA 6ft Cable S-Video to S-Video 6ft Cable RCA to RCA 6ft Cable as well as it Need an extension cable to connect the Video Capture device to your computer.For the connection of USB Easy Cap Video Capture Device required some selected operating system like Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / Windows 7.It use Pentium-IV 2.2GHz or above with 512MB RAM as well as 1GB free HD space,for software installation it need CD-ROM drive.The Easy Cap USB 2.0 Audio-Video Adapter, it can capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. it does not need any external power .

If user want capture internet conference.They want to capture favorite programs to share with friends.As well as they want to capture your memorable images that still stored in VHS tape ,it can whole possible through a USB 2.0 interface which is Easy Cap Video Capture Device.It is Able to capture audio without the sound card.It also support to Supports video resolutions of: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS/ PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 FPS.