Thread: Need drivers of Gateway DX4300 desktop for Windows 7

Need drivers of Gateway DX4300 desktop for Windows 7

I am having the Gateway DX4300 desktop computer system at my place which comes with the Windows Vista operating system but i have upgraded the operating system of this desktop computer system to the Windows 7 from the Windows vista operating system. But now i am not having the Driver softwares of this laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I need drivers of Gateway DX4300 desktop for Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Need drivers of Gateway DX4300 desktop for Windows 7

You are having the Gateway DX4300 desktop computer system at your home and now you have upgraded the operating system of this computer system from the Windows Vista which comes preloaded to the Windows 7 operating system. The problem which you are facing after upgrading to the Windows 7 operating system with this computer system is that you are not having the driver software of this computer system for the Windows 7 operating system. You are not able to find the drivers for this computer system for the windows 7 operating system.

If you are not having the drivers for the Gateway DX4300 desktop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then i think first of all you should check the driver disc provided with the computer system with the purchase. Many manufacturer provided the driver discs for the operating system which is preloaded as well as for the operating system which you can upgrade in the future. If the disc has the drivers for the Windows 7 OS then your problem is solved.

If the manufacturer has not provided any of the driver disc with the Gateway DX4300 desktop for the Windows vista Operating system which comes preloaded in this system as well as for the Windows 7 operating system then you will get the driver softwares for the Windows 7 and Windows Vista operating system for this computer system from the website of the Gateway. You can download all the driver software for this desktop computer system for the Windows 7 as well as the Windows Vista OS from there.

If you do not want to download and install the driver software, then you can directly install the driver software for the hardwares of the Gateway DX4300 desktop computer without downloading them. For doing this first of all connect your computer system to the internet. After this go to the device manager , select the hardwares connected to the system on by one , right click on them and select the "update driver" option. This will install the compatible driver software with the Windows 7 operating system for the particular hardware.

If you are not able to find the compatible drivers for the Windows 7 operating system of Gateway DX4300 desktop computer and also not able to update the drivers from the Device manager of your computer then you have only one way left to resolve this issue. You should contact to the customer service center of the Gateway. They will resolve this problem properly. They will give the drivers for the Windows 7 operating system for your desktop computer system.