Thread: Installation of battery on LT20 Netbook Series

Installation of battery on LT20 Netbook Series

hi
    i just purchased gateway LT 20 net book series.I have installed window xp operating system in my laptop.But i don't have enough idea about that laptop.As well as my battery is not working well.So any body tell me about that model simultaneously tell me how do i install battery or how do i remove the battery on LT20 net book series.

Re: Installation of battery on LT20 Netbook Series

Basically Gateway LT20 net book series has using window xp operating system.It is use Up to 1 GB of DDR2 memory size.It has 2.5" 9.5 mm 160 GB hard disk drive in that net book series.Memory card reader support to Secure Digital™ (SD) Card,Multi Media Card (MMC) as well as Memory Stick® (MS).If you want replace new battery then firstly remove old one.Close the LCD panel then slide the battery release latch to the right and then slide the battery out of the bay.Then again inserting that battery recharged battery into the bay and press down until it snaps into same place after that open the LCD panel.

We can get access web,communication as well as mobility with the Gateway LT series net book.This net book look like smart.It has used genuine window xp home SP3 operating system in system.Battery is a important part in system.It is situated on rear view.Battery is a important because it provides power when the notebook is not plugged into AC power.It has also so many other function like Multi-function card reader ,usb port, dc in jack.When you want to install battery then firstly remove battery then recharge it and then inserting that battery into the bay and press down until it snaps into same place.

Firstly turn off the computer and unplug the AC adapter.After that close the LCD panel then turn the computer over so that the bottom is facing up. Then slide the battery lock to the unlock position then slide the battery release latch to the right and afterward slide the battery out of the bay remove the battery from LT20 net book series,then need to insert the battery so firstly slide a rechargeable battery into the bay and after that press down until it snaps into place.Slide the battery lock to the lock position.Finally turn the notebook over then open the LCD panel and press the power button.

In LT20 net book series laptop 24.4 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack which gives the 3 hour battery life or you can also use
    48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack.It has also WLAN,WPAN,WWAN facilities.In that gateway model dimension size of battery which is 10.17 × 7.24 × 1.03 inches (258.5 × 184 × 26.4 mm) 2.62 lbs. (1.18 kg) with 3-cell battery pack .for re installation of that same battery so firstly slide a rechargeable battery into bay then press down until it snaps into the same place.