Thread: How to remove hpcmpmgrFix.exe error

How to remove hpcmpmgrFix.exe error

Hey,
    I am in trouble; can anyone tell me How to remove hpcmpmgrFix.exe error? This error occurs when windows startup, this problem started when I install updates for my HP printer, but updates are properly installed during installation but when I restart my computer after installation when my computer boot at that time system gives me error message like hpcmpmgrFix.exe, I try so much things for removing this error but I am not able to solve this problem please give me some suggestion for solving this problem.

Re: How to remove hpcmpmgrFix.exe error

I have some information about hpcmpmgrFix.exe error, this file or program install on the most computers to support HP products, this file mostly installed with the HP Photosmart, Deskjet, and All-In-One printers. This error message is occurred when this program becomes files goes corrupt on your computer. I think for solving this problem you have to install all HP application again in your computer and I think after that you able to solve this problem. After using this solution maybe you problem will solve.

For solving this problem use following steps for that you have to Download and Install the latest Update of HP from the HP official site.
    1. Use HP official site for download the updates which is compatible for your computer.
    2. After download the updates File then click Open to start installing the update.
    3. After the clicking you get Install Shield Wizard will appear and display information about the update.
    4. When the update has been successfully installed, then you get the message box like “You have successfully downloaded and installed the fix”.
    5. The restart your computer it will save and apply all the changes.
    6. And I sure after that you able to solve your problem.

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same error, I also try so many things but I am not able to solve this problem, but using this solution you have to use above solution it’s also useful for solving this problem if using this solution you not able to solve this problem then do one thing uninstall all the HP application and then install all the applications again install all the drivers properly using HP drivers CD, and restart your computer and I sure you able to solve your problem.

I think this is a major problem because this same problem I also face and for solving this problem use above all the solution and suppose you not able solve this problem then format your computer because some viruses also attack on the your HP system during when you update your HP drivers and for solving this problem you have to format your computer and I think this is better solution for this problem.