Thread: RAM and Graphic card issue with Dell Dimension B110 Desktop

RAM and Graphic card issue with Dell Dimension B110 Desktop

I am having the Dell Dimension B110 Desktop computer system and the problem which i am facing with this desktop computer system is that this desktop is not working at all after inserting the new graphic card and the new RAM. I have increased the RAM memory to the 2GB and also attached the new Graphic card for the gaming purpose. But after that the system is not starting where as the system is working properly with the old RAM. So i think there is the RAM and Graphic card issue with Dell Dimension B110 Desktop.

Re: RAM and Graphic card issue with Dell Dimension B110 Desktop

You are having the Dell Dimension B110 Desktop computer system and you have upgraded the RAM and the graphic card of this desktop computer system and after that this system is not working properly. So i think that you have properly not attached the RAM or the graphic card properly on the motherboard of your computer system. So remove the new RAM and the Graphic card and fix them again properly on the motherboard of the DELL computer system.

You are saying that this computer system is working properly with the old RAM memory and not working when you are using the new RAM and the Graphic card. So i think this is the issue of the new RAM or the Graphic card that you are using with your Dell computer system. I think you should check the compatibility of this new RAM and the graphic card with your computer system.

You are saying that this Dell Dimension B110 Desktop computer system is not working properly after installing the new RAM and the Graphic card but you have not provided the exact issue that you are facing after installing this two in your computer system. Are you getting blue screen at the time of start up with some type of the error messages or some thing else? So first provide the correct type of the problem which you are facing.

Yes you are right i am facing the problem of the Blue screen at the time of the start up and after that Blue screen the system reboots itself and this procedure continues like the loop. I am extremely sorry for not providing you the correct information about the problem which i am facing with the Dell Dimension B110 Desktop computer system. I hope now you will provide the proper solution for this issue.

I think this is the problem of the new RAM and the Graphic card that you want tom use with this computer system. Either the RAM or the Graphic card is not supported by the Motherboard of the Dell Dimension B110 Desktop. Or may be the 2GB and Graphic card that you are using has the memory more than this computer motherboard supports. So check the supported type of the RAM and Graphic card and the Expandability limit of motherboard of this computer system.

first of all, tell us which card u have inserted
    if the card is PCI or PCI-express 2.0, but ut PC supports agp cards, then it wont work
    also, wat sort of error are u getting?
    no display, no post(beep sound at boot)?
    Last edited by sid0972; 29-01-2010 at 11:30 AM.