Thread: How to watch HD Movies from PC to LCD TV

How to watch HD Movies from PC to LCD TV

I am having the computer system which has the many High Definition (HD) quality movies stored on it. I want to watch those movies on the LCD HD television which i am having at my place. I dont know how to do this or it is possible or not. If it is possible then provide me the information for directlywatching HD Movies from PC to LCD TV. What are the requirements for doing this?

Re: How to watch HD Movies from PC to LCD TV

You are having the computer sysetm which has lots of the movie stored in the HD Format video quality. You want to watch this movies on the LCD TV that you are having at your home. You must be knowing that the HD movies formats are different from the other normal movies format. So the first and the very basic thing that you need is the media player that can play the HD movie format on your computer system. Download and install the media player which can play HD videos.

There are many media players available in the market which can play the HD videos on your computer system. The software like Windows media player 9 and above , VLC , Real Player , GOM Media Player , MPC etc. Download and install any of this media player softwares in your computer system after that you can play this HD movies on your computer system very easily without any problems. I will suggest you to go for the WMP or MPC because i am using this two players in my computer systems.

There is a very less chances that this media players will play the HD format movies by default in the computer system. If they are able to play then it is good otherwise you will have to download the Codec for this HD format videos and movies from the internet and install them on your computer system. You can get the codecs easily from the internet according to the operating system that you are using in your computer system.

For watching the HD movies directly to the LCD TV that you will have to get the DVI to HDMI connectivity cable for connecting the desktop computer and the LCD television. Because the LCD TVs has the HDMI Port for the connectivity. If your computer system has the DVI Port for the connectivity then you can easily connect the system and the television using the DVI-HDMI cable and watch the hD movies easily on the LCD TV without any problem.

If your desktop computer system has the inbuilt HDMI port or the graphic/video card which has the HDMI Connectivity option then you can easily connect and watch the computer system and the LCD television at your home easily without problem using the HDMI connectivity cable. After that you can watch the HD movies stored on the Hard drive on your computer system in full high definition experience. Without using the HD DVD players.