Thread: Which printer to buy Brother DCP-585CW or KODAK ESP 9

Which printer to buy Brother DCP-585CW or KODAK ESP 9

I am planning to buy a printer for myself where i can print, scan and take photo copy of some documents too, so i asked many of my friend and some of them recommended me to go with Brother DCP-585CW and some told me to go with KODAK ESP 9, but i am still confuse which one should i go for can anyone provide me their views about both the printer and if you think some another printer is good apart from both this printer.

Brother DCP-585CW Wifi printer

If you tell me t buy a printer then i would definitely go for Brother DCP-585CW because compact wireless photo all-in-one that prints, copies and scans. Along with that it has Widescreen 3.3" inch LCD screen, Direct Photo Printing, 4-Cartridge Ink System. It can easily copy and scan books, thick or odd shaped objects and it can print fast with speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color.

KODAK ESP 9 All-one-printer

KODAK ESP 9 is also one of the best all in one printer introduced by KODAK where Kodak has combined the latest in printing technology with affordable pigmented inks to create the KODAK ESP 9 All-in-One Printer. At the same time it has excellent print quality and fairly easy to use, it's wifi feature is also very good and easy to operate. It also has innovative one-touch control panel which puts it all at your fingertips.

KODAK ESP 9 All-in-One Printer

Buy Brother DCP-585CW or KODAK ESP 9 printer

You can buy any of them whichever you like because there would be some advantage with Kodak and some negative point too, it's very important to know that which printer is fulfilling your needs as per your demands, if you want then you can also go with other companies printers like Canon, Espon etc which has a very wide range of products in All-in-one-printer with them.

Lexmark T656dne Touchscreen laser printer

If you really want to buy a good printer and budget is not an issue for you then i would suggest you to go with Lexmark T656dne Touchscreen which has touch screen laser printer with built-in duplex gives you more value for your investment, with blazing 55 ppm speed, an impressive choice of paper handling options. With this printer you can preloaded Forms and Favorites application provides instant access to your Web-based documents when you are away from your workstation. For more information check out the video of Lexmark T656dne Touchscreen