Thread: How is Toshiba 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive

How is Toshiba 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive

Hi all,

I am a businessmen man based on north California. I am using computer for my daily work and i have lots of data in my computer that is very useful, Now i have go for vacation with my family to Arizona and need that data, the data size is about 400 GB , So i need some external hard disk. I have searched some but lately i found one hard disk that is Toshiba 500 GB USB 2.0. Can anybody tell me how is that hard disk and features, also what is USB2.0 refers ? Please reply.

I am using Toshiba 500 GB hard disk, that competent of store up to 141,000 digital photos or 400 downloaded digital movies. It is absolute system backup and mending for Windows Users. It also provide Password confined data encryption. It have USB 2.0 powered for convenient for user. buy it and reply.

Toshiba’s Portable External Hard Drives build computer backup effortless. Our drives take the intricacy out of backing up your computer data by given that easy to use backup software for both Windows and Mac users. Powered by USB 2.0, that means you can acquire your files just about everyplace. Just one click and you are on your mode to creating a digital safety net to help care for your files. If you want more information, Please reply.

My 500GB1 Drive is capable of store up to digital photos, digital music files, and digital movies. Toshiba’s Portable External Hard Drives effort with both Mac and PC computers. It have also include software that makes assistance up your computer trouble-free. The part number that appear on the packaging is used to classify all the items in the box, including the hard drive ,color, software, cable, user guide, etc. This number is used for also order purpose. Try it and reply.

Re: How is Toshiba 500 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive

I have threeToshiba portable drives and some of them have serve me fit for several years. They are consistent and speedy with the 500GB portable drive I acquire about 20MB/s read and write speeds with my HP laptops which running Vista, which is half of USB 2.0 high-speed's conjectural max throughput. The drives can be use with the PS3 and Macs, but for greatest results with XP/Vista/Win7 .You can renovate it to NTFS without reformatting existing data via a DOS command. Use this and reply.

This Toshiba 500 GB hard drive is enormous. I had a previous hard disk that took up a lot of room . The Toshiba 500 GB easily plug into a USB port and doesn't need other power source. It is very petite and effortlessly fits into my computer bag. I propose this hard drive for anyone look for a way to store a lot of data and not take up a lot of space. Best of luck.