Thread: Want to buy printer HP Photosmart, Epson Stylus T11, HP D2568

Want to buy printer HP Photosmart, Epson Stylus T11, HP D2568

I am planning to buy the inkjet printer for my office work from these three printers HP - Photosmart D5368, Epson - Stylus T11, and HP - Deskjet D2568. I liked all the three printers but I do not need all the three printers. So I need to know which the best printer for my office work. I can buy the cheapest of all the three printers but that does not help me because I also want the quality printer. I do not want the printer to go for service now and then. Please suggest me the right option from these three.

Re: Want to buy printer HP Photosmart, Epson Stylus T11, HP D2568

HP - Photosmart D5368 inkjet printer is for the people who want to print the photo using this printer. HP - Photosmart D5368 is not a bad option to go for. The price of this HP - Photosmart D5368 printer is little high but it gives the high quality work. The printing method used by this printer is thermal inkjet. It is also provided with LCD (Liquid crystal display). The maximum horizontal resolution is about 4800 and vertical resolution is 1200 dpi. If you are going to use this printer for office use then it is a bad option. For office use you can go for the other two printers.

Re: Epson Stylus T11 inkjet printer is the best printer

Epson - Stylus T11 inkjet printer is the best printer according to me. You can use this printer for doing the office work and also for printing photos. The quality of photos is not so good but it is also not bad. The maximum horizontal resolution of this printer is 5760 dpi and the vertical resolution is 1440 dpi which is the maximum compared to the other two printer. The maximum number of sheets can be placed in the tray is 80, I think this can fulfill the requirement of the office work. According to me Epson - Stylus T11 inkjet printer is the best suited for you office work.

Re: Want to buy printer HP Photosmart, Epson Stylus T11, HP D2568

HP products are always good and this HP - Deskjet D2568 inkjet printer has kept HP’s name above all. This printer comes at the low price with unique and classic design. The maximum horizontal resolution of this printer is 4800 dpi and vertical resolution is 1200 dpi. This HP - Deskjet D2568 printer can print upto 26 black text pages per minute and have an average of printing 20 color pages per minute. The maximum paper size this printer can support is A2. If you are planning to buy the printer then buying this printer will be a good choice.

Re: Price of all the three printers

For buying the inkjet printer you must consider the price factor related to it. I will give you the price related to all these three printers which will give you a clear idea about which printer to choose.
    1. HP - Photosmart D5368 inkjet printer comes at the approximate price of Rs 5,599
    2. Epson - Stylus T11 inkjet printer comes at the approximate price of Rs 2,199
    3. HP - Deskjet D2568 inkjet printer comes at the approximate price of Rs 2,599
    According to me you must go for Epson - Stylus T11 inkjet printer, not because it is cheap but it is providing you all the features of office printing and photo printing and also at the lowest price.