Thread: How To Remove Stuck DVD From A MacBook

How To Remove Stuck DVD From A MacBook

Hi all,

I am using MAC book. Yesterday after I had burned a new DVD of a video and after that it was stuck on the laptop. I will give all the process even restart my laptop but it will not eject. What can i do. I am in so hurry, Please suggest for best trouble shooting. Thanks in advance.

You needed to press and hold the eject key if you wanted to eject a DVD from Your MacBook. You can find that eject button that is located at the top-right corner of your keyboard. It is the best trick to eject the DVD form Macbook. It is sometimes work with me. You can also try this and reply if the problem is not solved.

You can also drag the SuperDrive CD Icon to the trash can. It will work with my mac book. You can find the trash can in the bottom right-hand corner of ypour desktop. It icon is look like a DVD. Once you drag and drop the DVD icon into the trash can, your DVD should be ejected from your Mac. Check out that and reply. Best of luck.

You can also try to hold in the mouse button during a reboot of your Laptop. It is also trick to eject the DVD form drive. First you need to rebbot the Mac book and as it is rebooting , Keep your finger press down to the mouse button of the laptop. This may be also work with the external moue. One of my friend get this trick and solve the issue.Best of luck.

I heard that If you have credit card then you have been to eject your DVD drive om Mac book. It will help you to ejection process od DVD drive. You need to pressing the eject key and once felt pressure on the card then pulled it out, along with the DVD. It will be worked sometimes and sometimes not. Best of luck.

You can also use Disk Utility for Mac. It have option for eject the DVD. You need to go Applications > Utilites > Disk Utility. Go to that drive is not responding and hit eject. This will absolutely work. Go to any other tool also for disk utility. There is lots of free utility is available for mac. You can just download this from the website.