Thread: how to activate bluetooth function in my laptop

how to activate bluetooth function in my laptop

hi,
    I just purchased laptop, which is HCL laptop X22-X2201 leap-top PC.I don't have much knowledge about laptop usage.I am using window xp operating system in that system .I want to activated my blue tooth function in system.How do i activate this function,anyone help me.

Re: how to activate bluetooth function in my laptop

There are so many laptop available in market.HCL has launched HCL laptop X22-X2201 leap top PC in which powered by 1.86 G Hz Intel Core 2 Duo T2350 Processor .There are so many function available in system like WLAN connectivity,blue tooth function,DVD writer facility .It has one more feature which is integrated blue tooth v2.0 wireless connection. In laptop system there are switch option from that you can activate blue tooth or disable it.

It is easy to work with Window xp. If you want activate blue tooth in your system so firstly press the FN button in your system & after that you will see blue tooth logo and press it, there are WI-FI indicator available right hand side of your laptop ,which have showed us where blue tooth system on or off . It's logo like Greek B .when you used the bluetooth the logo light turn on. If you want deactivate the function then you can also disable the function.logo light will turn off.It all depend on your hand how to work with blue tooth.

In HCL laptop X22-X2201 leap top PC, there are some features like it is use hard drive with 160-GB 5400 rpm,it is also use 8x DVD super multi dual layer DVD writer. The cache size is 2 MB in processor. There are Blue tooth v2.0 wireless connection also available in system.The blue tooth connection used for network & communication.firstly press the FN button from system,system will see you blue tooth logo indicator. If it is on process mean connectivity on but it is in off light means blue tooth has not activated.

In laptop there is switch option available which can help you for blue tooth turn on or off .In that system there is wireless connection process.when wireless connection is in on position that time you can press the FN+F6 key to turn the blue tooth function on or off.but some time blue tooth connection is in on process but connectivity not occurring, that mean any fault in driver or hardware process.

If your notebook has a wireless network switch, to enable Bluetooth slide the wireless network switch to the On position. When the wireless network switch is in the On position, you can press the Fn+F6 keys to turn Bluetooth on or off