Thread: Problem in recognizing speakers on my computer

Problem in recognizing speakers on my computer

Hi,
    I use windows XP as operating system on my computer. I attached Creative 5.1 speakers to mu computer but the problem is I don’t get a sound out of them. For solving this problem I checked the connection, but there is no problem in connection, I think there my speakers are gone but when I use my headphones but I face same problem my headphones don’t get a sound. This problem started from when I format my computer and installed Windows XP in my computer. I also check sounds, speech, and audio devices from the control panel here I saw "No Audio Devices". How I solve problem in recognizing speakers on my computer.

Re: Problem in recognizing speakers on my computer

Troubleshoot your computer for enabling sound
    Start menu  Control Panel  Open Sounds and Audio Devices  Volume tab.
    Under Device volume  check the box Place volume icon in the taskbar.
    Click Apply.

IF you installed the drivers for your SB card:
    Start/Control Panel.

Start menu  Control Panel  Open Sounds and Audio Devices  Volume tab.
    Under Device volume  open control open Properties.
    Then check all the options and click OK.
    Back to Options Advanced Controls.
    Then click in Advanced after that if a box opens OTHER CONTROLS or Digital Output Only check if it's unchecked. Then Try to play music file. I think after this your problem will solve.

I think there is drivers problem because I also face this problem and my computer also not recognizing speakers, that time I reinstalled all the drivers and restart the computer. I think after the formatting you not installed sound drivers and because of this you not able hear sound from the speaker. For solving this problem you have to reinstall your sound drivers. I think after that you able hear songs from your speakers.

I think this is sound card problem if this is not a sound drivers problem for that you have to check first your sound drivers are properly installed or not and if I’ll sound drivers are properly installed and then also you face this same problem then you have to check sound card and I think because of this you face this problem and solving this problem you have replace this sound card. I think you have to use this solution for solving this problem.

I think this is virus problem because I also face this same problem, I try everything but after that I face this same problem, because viruses also corrupt system sound files and because of this you face this problem, I think you also face this same problem for solving this problem you have to format your computer and then try to install all the sound drivers I think after that you able play songs.