Thread: Detecting error of Pen drive or USB disk

Detecting error of Pen drive or USB disk

When I insert my pen drive in any PC, it stopped functioning.Now its not being detected in any system,what I should do.I am being unable to detect the my USB disk because of driver problem that I have lost. I have a kingston pen drive and I need to format it but it forcefully occur some error and formatting incomplete everytime.

Re: Detecting error of Pen drive or USB disk

Detection error of USB Disks:

Your pen drive is not recognized by system and you tried it on so many computer system and get failed to solve but you tried it using drivers,
    just try through the drivers that is provided with USB disk by the manufacturer.
    Insert the given Utility software into CD-ROM and move to control panel and Open Add hardware wizard from there. The wizard will show you the supported hardwares and choose the Universal Bus Controller device, go forward and locate the address of the disk that you have already inserted into the disk and wait to complete the installation process.
    After all you will be able to see your USB in window.
    If not ! so may be your USB port is not working.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You are using USB Devices and accidentally you lost your driver of USB disk. Now your system is not detecting USB and you tried all ways to solve and finally you need a USB driver. You have to search all of the Updates and download the appropriate drivers and softwares from manufacturer official websites.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 18-01-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You are getting some problem regarding formatting pen drives and it always shows some errors something like "It is used by another program" and at the time of removing it from PC,It doesn't response to remove easily and finally you pull out from PC.

Your flash drive contains some harmful malwares for your PC. Which alerts you to install or update your antivirus which will scan your USB disk and heal the viruses according to your setting and unplug and plug it again to show the result.