Thread: Problem in HP printer Black Ink locks out.

Problem in HP printer Black Ink locks out.

Hi,
    Recently I buy HP combo FAX and color printer, I attached to my computer. That time I take color and black color print also, but after some days I just checked the BLACK due to the fact that I have a long run to print. But when I insert cartridge in printer and try to take print out, that time my computer give error message and when I saw the cartridge that time I keep getting my HP printer "BLACK INK LOCKS OUT". Then remove the cartridge and replaced this Black so many time but still it will not accept it. Give me some solution for that.

Re: Problem in HP printer Black Ink locks out.

I also found this problem in my printer and that time I solve this problem use following steps.
    • open the printer
    • Then remove the cartridge.
    • Then remove the a/c plug of the printer while leaving the printer lid open.
    • Then insert the ink cartridge and also reinsert the a/c plug of the printer.
    • Close the cover then system give you prompt that time input the code number for "yes, cartridge replaced".
    • This process will ink leave reset to full and printer will clean the black tape on the back of the cartridge.
    And then give test print and I think after that your problem will solved.

I think this is your cartridge problem, when you remove the cartridge that time it goes damaged, there is sensor located in your Ink cartridge housing. Sometime it goes dirty or leaked for that you have to clean it and also clean the “Q” Tip. It will you see where the Black Ink cartridge is inserted. Doesn’t use harmful solution for cleaning sometime this solution also damage the cartridge sensor, after then give the test print and see whether again ink goes leak out or not, if it will again leaked then you have to changed the cartridge , I think this solution will help you to solve this problem.

I think this is not a big issue because I also face this problem this problem occurs when you not regularly take print from your computer and because of this you have face this problem, when we doesn’t take printout that time cartridge ink goes dry and because of this some ink fall down to the cartridge and this ink you spread over the ribbon and when you take printout that time this ink spread over the printout page and I think because of this you not able to take printout for solving this problem you have to replace your cartridge . And I think after that you can able to take print out properly.

I think this is your cartridge problem because when you remove it that time sensor may be damaged, sensor works like an X-ray, this is very sensitive part of your printer if there is some dirt, ink spillage, scratches on the cartridge, even a piece of hair can cause error. I think this may be damaged and because of this you have to face this problem for solving this problem you have to replace this with a new one. And I think after that your problem goes solve.