Thread: Need recommendations for PS3 HDMI Cable

Need recommendations for PS3 HDMI Cable

Hi there, I am having one confusion regarding the use of the HDMI cable that i want to buy. I have got one PlayStation 3 for my gaming experience that i need to connect to the TV outlet. I am looking for the HDMI cable and i have come to one thing that i am getting it in $8 to $80, Now i don't understand that which one to buy. I f the lower one perform same as the higher one then i don't want to spend more on this. I need recommendations for PS3 HDMI Cable.

Re: Need recommendations for PS3 HDMI Cable

No there is no difference in both of them they both perform in a same way. Its just the difference of the brand name that is causing this much charge for this. I have got the same HDMI from the WalMart and it is of the $40 and my friend got it from the local market and he got it in $5 and both are working till now. So buy the cheapest one and enjoy gaming PlayStation.

It not creating much difference in the productivity of the gaming experience you can get both the things working with the same functionality. If you look on the web for the HDMI cable you can get it in the $3 or $4 easily that is shipped. I had ordered from the net only i its been one year and still my cable is working all fine. So no need to worry and try the lowest one.
    Last edited by Maxforu; 16-01-2010 at 07:21 PM.

I think that if you are looking for the long cable then you have to go with the costly cable otherwise it of no use. The costly cable might be the bigger in length which is good when you are looking for the long cable so that you can play the game with the long distance. So depend on the need of your choose the cable otherwise go with the $8 one.

If you are going with the monoprice cable that is having the low price then i will clear one thing that you are not sure that how long this work. As it is not tested and didn't passed the review of the expertise then this can perform the monstrously. So its better to go with the branded and tested cable that have guarantee of delivering data in a manner that is specified by the manufacturer.

I don't no much about it but one thing that is sure about these two cable is that if you are going with the cheap one then there are less chances of the last of this of wire because it has the poor quality cable used and having bad shielding and also chances of the failure possible as having the poor QC. Now its upto you which one you want to choose.