Thread: Sony Psp disallows to install application

Sony Psp disallows to install application

Hello. I have a Sony Psp and want to install an update for the same. The problem is that I have downloaded a update file for the same and I am currently not able to install the application to it. It disallows me to install. It do not recognize the file. Please help me out. What could be the issue? Thank you.

Re: Sony Psp disallows to install application

Try to contact to the manufacturer and get the query sorted out. It may be that the company might have certain policies due to which it may not have the feature to update the firmware for installation of the application. Get the things sorted out by looking for the built in features of the device. The console may not have the specific feature for installation of application that you are trying to.

The security option may be the thing in concern that may have let you to not install he application. Change the security to wep or wpa. It may then make the things to work for you that is installation of the application to the console box. There is a possibility that the the security options may have restricted the rights for the same. So do check for the thing.

Remove and umd been connected to the console while you are trying to update the console by installing the application. It would be the reason that has lead to stop the installation. The third party may be the reason for the thing. You need to check out if any such things been connected to the device. It would be better that you process the function accordingly.

Your console needs to be charged up completely. A low charged console may not allow you to install the update or the application that you want to perform. However it would be better that you make the things to keep in check and then perform the required things so that you can do the process you wanted to. It is quite essential that your console be charged up as it needs a lot of power for the same

I may be that the the application that you are trying to install may not be appropriate. It is very much needy and essential that the application must be very much efficient and with no bugs. Many a times it does happen that the application do not get install as the it is been appended with some bug issue. So first check for the application and the try to install.