Thread: Should i upgrade the computer or buy PS3 for gaming?

Should i upgrade the computer or buy PS3 for gaming?

I am very much addicted to the gaming. I like to play the games on the computers system. But when i saw the games available for the SONY Play station 3, i want to play that games. But the problem is that the games available for the PS3 are not available for the computer system. So i am confused in the making decision. Should i upgrade the computer or buy PS3 for gaming? Reply me in the keeping mind i want the Computer for the hardcore gaming purpose.

Re: Should i upgrade the computer or buy PS3 for gaming?

You are having the computer system at your home. You like to play the computer games. And now you want to upgrade the computer system for the hardcore gaming. So that you will be able to play all the games on your computer systems. But at the same time you have become the fan of the Sony play station games. But the problem is that the games available for the play station 3 is not available for the computers. But there are very less PS3 Games are available which are also available for the computers.

I think you should go for the Computer upgradation because i think in the future all the play station games will also be available for the computer systems in the form of the DVDs and also can be in the form of the Blu-ray discs. So you will be having the benefits because you will be able to play the PC games as well as the play station games. But you will not be able to play PC Games on the Sony PS3.

The computer upgradation and the buying new PS3 decision is totally depends on you. You should buy or upgrade the computer according to your needs. Both the things will take around the RS 20000. At the end it is your need. Select any one from these because we cannot take the decision on behalf of yours. We are here only for the suggestions. You can use the computer for the other works also rather than only gaming. But in case of the PS3 you can only play the games and watch movies.

I think you should go for the Sony play station 3 only if you are having the high definition LCD or the LED television at your home. Because the full entertainment and the effects you will get the games of the PS3 on this type of televisions only. There is the new version of the PS3 is also available. This is the Play station 3 Slim. This has the 120GB inbuilt hard drive. If you do not have the LCD or LED then you should go for the computer upgrade.

Feature of the Sony play station 3 are as follows.

1. Blu-ray Disc Movies
    2. Games
    3. Play Station Network
    4. Music
    5. Internet
    6. Photos
    7. PlayStation Eye
    8. Remote Play
    9. Play TV
    10. Video Store of Play Station Store
    11. VidZone