Thread: How to attach a keyboard on netbook

How to attach a keyboard on netbook

Hello. I have a sony netbook. I use to play a lot of games on my netbook but the keypads are getting damaged and I want to use some device through which I acn use the keyboard to get connected to my netbook and make the things to work in my way. Can I connect a keyboard to my netbook so that i can play games without any concern. Please help.

Re: How to attach a keyboard on netbook

Connecting a keyboard to the netbook is very much possible. Its not that you cannot connect them. The matter of concern is that he keyboard should respond and should be able to get connected to the machine. This can be done by the port or the type of cord it may need to get connected. You can use converter cable in order to connect the device to the Netbook.

A wireless keyboard can be attached to the netbook in order to get worked with the device. You have to configure the wireless keyboard device to the system that is the netbook by installing the drivers to the system. Then connect the keyboard and make it configured. thus keyboard been plug and play device it may get detected automatically. So check out using the same.

A keyboard with USB cable support may require the same that is you can use the keyboard with USB support and connect the device to the system to its port that has USB interface port. This would then install the software that is the driver required for the initialization automatically from the operating system's driver cab folder. Hence you can then use the keyboard easily with your netbook system.

Using an external hub for USB drive should help you in connecting the device to the hub and make the device to function accordingly. This is basically the best and resolved paradigm in order to get connected to the system with the keyboard. As using an external USB hub it resembles connecting the USB keyboard. This should relevantly make the things to work easy to cope.

You can go for ASUS Eee keyboard that is wireless keyboard and get it connected to the netbook. It is easy plug and has very easy installation process. You just need to plug the infra device and configure it to the keyboard. It would be then easy for you to connect then and make the use of the device as you wanted to. Check out.