Thread: Want to buy scanner HP Scanjet Photo, Epson Perfection, Canon LiDE which one is better.

Want to buy scanner HP Scanjet Photo, Epson Perfection, Canon LiDE which one is better.

I am planning to buy the scanner for my office work. I have seen these three scanners HP - Scanjet G4050 Photo, Epson - Perfection V300, Canon - LiDE 100. I know there is a huge difference between the prices of these scanners. I am not worried about the prices but if I am paying more for buying the product then I must get the better thing. So I want the detail description of these scanners.

Re: Want to buy scanner HP Scanjet Photo, Epson Perfection, Canon LiDE which one is better.

I am using Canon - LiDE 100 for my office work and I am not facing any problem with the working of scanner so I will suggest you to buy this scanner. Canon - LiDE 100 gives me high quality scanning whether I am scanning documents or photos. I am getting the high quality results with the resolution of 2400x4800dpi. If you want to increase the scanning speed you have just reduce the dpi to 300 dpi. This scanner completely scans the A4 size paper in just 24 seconds.

Re: Want to buy scanner HP Scanjet Photo, Epson Perfection, Canon LiDE which one is better.

I will suggest you to buy Epson - Perfection V300 because I personally like the features of this scanner. I will mention some of the feature of this scanner. Epson - Perfection V300 has optical resolution of 4800 x 9600 dpi. This scanner comes with built in transparency unit and advance digital dust correction. This scanner can scan sharp text even if user is scanning a color page. What more, photo editing software comes with this scanner for free. I think you do not need any other reason for buying this scanner.

Re: HP Scanjet Photo has the maximum features

HP - Scanjet G4050 Photo comes at a little high price but you are getting the best feature with this scanner. Normally this scanner is for industry users, not for small companies. If you have heavy work of scanning then only I will suggest you to go for this scanner. Some of the feature I like are mentioned below
    1. With this scanner you can scan multiple photos, slides and negatives also and after that you can save the file as separate files
    2. With the help of this scanner user can easily organize, edit and email photos without large file attachments.
    3. This scanner not only scans flat item buy you can get surprisingly realistic 3 dimensional of book and larger items.

Re: Price of all the three scanners

If you are planning to buy the scanner for your office work and you want to get the best value for money, they first you must know the approximate price of these three scanners.
    1. The approximate price of HP - Scanjet G4050 Photo is around Rs 22,899.
    2. The approximate price of Epson - Perfection V300 is around Rs 7,999.
    3. The approximate price of Canon - LiDE 100 is around Rs 3,295.
    So now you will get the clear idea about which printer you must go for.

According to me if you are going to use the scanner for the best quality work then you must go for HP - Scanjet G4050 Photo. If you work is intermediate type of work then you can choose from Epson - Perfection V300 or Canon - LiDE 100. I will personally suggest you to buy Canon - LiDE 100 because this scanner has the best value for money. This is my opinion you can have your different view depending on how you calculate the value for money.