Thread: Want to buy printer: HP Photosmart, Canon Selphy, Epson Stylus Office which one is better

Want to buy printer: HP Photosmart, Canon Selphy, Epson Stylus Office which one is better

I am planning to buy the inject printer for my office work. My total budget is not more than Rs 6000. So I have finalized three printers: HP - Photosmart D5368 printer, Canon - Selphy CP760 printer, Epson - Stylus Office T30 printer. Actually I want to buy only one printer for my office work. I want to know which one is better. In short I want know the complete details of these three printers. I will be thankful for all the related reply.

Re: HP - Photosmart D5368 printer is best

I am currently using HP - Photosmart D5368 inkjet printer for my office and trust me this is the best piece for your office work. I will like to mention some of the features of this inkjet printer so that it will be easy for you take the decision of buying this printer. Not only this printer has photo quality printing but it uses thermal inkjet printing method for printing. It has LCD (liquid crystal display). The horizontal resolution of the pages this printer prints is 4800 and for vertical resolution it has 1200. I think this the maximum resolution of all the three printers.

Re: Canon - Selphy CP760 printer is a good printer to go for

I am the fan of canon products so I will suggest you to go for Canon - Selphy CP760. This Canon - Selphy CP760 printer also provides the photo quality print and uses dye-sublimation thermal printing. The feature which I like the most about this printer is that it is portable. This printer also has the features like 2.5-inch colour LCD and Infrared Connectivity. This printer comes with one year warranty. If lost the printers drives by mistake you can download all the related drives from its official site. In short Canon Company provides 24X7 support for their products. That is the reason why I am suggesting your canon products of Canon - Selphy CP760 printer

Re: Want to buy printer: HP Photosmart, Canon Selphy, Epson Stylus Office which one is better

According to for buying the printer you must go for the value for money, I mean buy that printer which has the best value for money. According to me Epson - Stylus Office T30 printer has the best value for money because of its features. Epson - Stylus Office T30 printer comes at the lowest price of all the two. The maximum resolution of this printer is like this: horizontal 5760 and vertical 1440. The printing speed of this printer is around 38 papers per minute.

Re: Price of all the three printers

The main factor for buying anything is money. I will give you approximate price of all the three printers.
    1. HP - Photosmart D5368 printer comes at the approximate price of Rs 5,599.
    2. Canon - Selphy CP760 printer comes at the approximate price of Rs 5,495.
    3. Epson - Stylus Office T30 printer comes at the approximate price of Rs 5,299
    All the printers come at the near price of Rs 5,500. So I will suggest you to go for the printer with the maximum features.