Thread: Canon LBP-3200 Printer problem in the Ubuntu operating system

Canon LBP-3200 Printer problem in the Ubuntu operating system

I have the Canon Canon LBP-3200 Printer and i am using the the Ubuntu operating system in this computer system. But this printer is not working now with the Ubuntu OS. This was working well when i was using the Windows XP operating system. There was the Virus problem with the Win XP all the time so i installed the Ubuntu because this OS is the Virus free. I want to know that how can i solve the problem of Canon LBP-3200 Printer in Ubuntu operating system?

Re: Canon LBP-3200 Printer problem in the Ubuntu operating system

The Canon LBP-3200 Printer is not working in the computer system having the Ubuntu operating system. You were before using the Windows XP operating system in this computer and that time this printer was working finely. First of all make sure that you have installed the driver software for this printer compatible with the Ubuntu Operating system. If you have installed the Driver software which you were using in the XP operating system then this software will not work in this operating system.

Install the latest driver for the Canon LBP-3200 Printer from the disc which is supplied with this printer.If this printer has the support for the Linux operating systems. If not then you have to download the software for this printer manually. The first thing that you can do i s, Check the website of the Canon for the compatible driver software for this printer. You can download it from there if it is available on the website of the Canon. after that you will be able to use this printer with the Ubuntu operating system.

Please help me also, Because I am also having the same kind of the problem with the Canon LBP5050 printer. Give me the solution if you guys are having any. Reply me back as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

You can use this Canon LBP-3200 Printer with the Ubuntu operating system very easily. You can very easily use the printers and the scanners with this operating system. For scanning the images using the printer do the following things.
    Applications > Graphics > XSane Image Scanner.
    This will scan the images or the documents using the printer. Similarly for the printing of the documents. Open the documents in the Open office software and you can print them from there. You can directly print the documents by pressing the CTRL + P from the keyboard.

If you have installed the right driver software for the Canon LBP-3200 Printer and the printer is also turned on. Then this can be the issue of the printer settings in the Ubuntu operating system. Go to help and support for the changing the settings for the printer on this issue. Or you can call some professional computer engineer or ask for the online help from the Canon for this issue.