Thread: Is it safe to remove battery while connected to AC

Is it safe to remove battery while connected to AC

Hi,
    I have a Lenovo Laptop. Recently I was burning a DVD in Nero. In the middle a Power Calibration Error appeared and the it closed. My DVD was wasted. I thought to restart my laptop and try back. But due to some reason the system was hanged. I had turned off the same forcefully. Now it not turning on. Is it safe to remove battery if the laptop is connected to AC outlet. I worry that some hardware error has happened. Other thing I want to know the types of desktop screen available in the market and can I change the assignment of a key on the keyboard by another. I have a desktop system also connected to a plasma monitor. I need some ways to clean the screen.

Re: Is it safe to remove battery while connected to AC

The new batteries (lithium-ion) are more prone to so-called memory effect (effect that causes a decrease in battery capacity) and it is therefore unnecessary to remove the batteries when you are connected sector. You do lose a few minutes of battery per year. For older models of batteries, it is advisable to remove them to preserve your battery at full capacity, do not do that if your battery is full and if your computer is plugged into a power supply secure.

There are many types of screens that we will split into 2 main categories, flat panel displays and CRT monitors. The CRT (CRT) have now been replaced by flat screens. We find again, but he did almost sells today. Flat screens are replacing CRTs today. They are much smaller and lighter than CRT screens and consume less power. There are different types are liquid crystal display (LCD), Plasma, Surface-conduction Electron-emitter Display (SED), Organic light-emitting diode (OLED) and Field Emission Display (FED).

The plasma screens can get dirty quickly (Fingerprints, dust, etc..), We must occasionally be cleaned. Always use a dry rag and especially not wet (unless you use products designed for this), because this would leave traces further. You must use a very soft cloth and clean to avoid scratching the screen. Before washing your screen, try to remove dust residing on the screen by blowing on them. There are screen cleaning kits on the market which are very useful in these cases and usually quite inexpensive. They usually consist of a cleaner and a very soft cloth to clean your screen optimally.

In some situations, one is obliged to change the position of a specific key on the keyboard because it stubbornly refuses to work as usual, or because you are not satisfied with the distribution of keys. In this case, you can reassign keys using Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit. The file remapkey.exe of this kit can easily assign keys to others. Two keys will be displayed and Simply slide the button to change the other. Finally, click on "Save and exit" then reboot your PC and the new keys will position you have given to each. Under Linux, this change depends on your distribution.

First, try a second time with another program and another blank disc. This problem may also be an under-voltage, so check that your recorder is powered. If your drive is still under warranty, consider replacing it. Otherwise, try first to update its firmware from the manufacturer's website and use of blank discs brand (Sony, Verbatim, etc..) And no no name. If it still does not work, try carefully cleaning the lens with a cotton swab. If the problem persists, you can always keep it as simple burner drive, but you need to buy another one to burn CDs / DVDs.