Thread: Problem in X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty

Problem in X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty

Hi,
    I installed latest updated drivers, after that I restart my computer and then I look in my device manager that time I saw my sound card is gone, I remove the card from my computer and try on my friends system but that time it’s work I also check on his PCI and it's working but when I reinstall the drivers I get not found error like “Problem to find X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty”, my windows 7 operating system not able to find this hardware. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    My system specification
    CPU AMD 4400
    RAM 4GB DDR3
    Windows 7 OS Ultimate 64bit
    Motherboard K8N Diamond Plus MS 7220

Re: Problem in X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty

I think this is your operating problem because I also use X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty, but till today I am not getting any Problem in X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty. My operating system is Windows Vista and vista ha facility to plug and play facility in vista no need to installed the drivers. It will automatically take all the drivers. So I think you need to change your operating system.

I think there is some problem in your PCI slot, because when you test your X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty on your friends computer that time it will work properly but when you try it on your computer that time it get the problem your X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty. So this is your hardware problem and for solving this problem you have to replace the PCI slot.

I think there some virus problem in your windows 7, because if Windows Vista support or auto detect the new hardware then obvious Windows 7 definitely support the auto plug and play without drivers installation. I think there is some virus problem in your system, viruses are corrupt your windows 7. And because of this you get the problem in X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty.

I think this is major problem, because when you remove the card from your computer and try on your friends system that time it will work but when you try on your system that time you get the error in your X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty card, I think there is problem in your motherboard, for solving this problem you have to give you motherboard for replacement in your motherboard service center.