Thread: Cooling Solutions for Intel Core i7

Cooling Solutions for Intel Core i7

I owes new Intel Core i7 processor, but now I am in trouble because my Intel Core i7 is a quad core processor, I think my processors got extra heat, when i went to PC Health Status that i noticed my CPU running at 60C temperature. My fan speed around 1245 rpm. I think this is some think extra in my PC, and because of that much temperature my computer performance goes slow. For this problem anyone give me some good suggestion.

Re: Cooling Solutions for Intel Core i7

Intel Core i7 is quad processor and this is available in three speed configuration, this all processors performance is so high and this is first thing which increase your processors heat and for that you need extra cooling fan for your Intel Core i7. For that the use best quality heat sink in your system, and there is problem in your operating system when your processes are use more CPU time then automatically your system performance goes increase, for decreasing the process speed you got some software’s which decrease the process speed and I think you need of this software.

I think there is problem in your processor because 60C temperature is high for your system if this temperature you will continue for some more days, I sure your processor heat sinks will melt and spread over on your motherboard. Before that you have to go in your computer service center. They will change your processor or check what exact problem if this is not physical problem then they suggest you to add cooling fan for your Intel Core i7 is in your system and for that they maybe never charge you.

No need to give your computer in service center because the problem is your Intel Core i7processor creates 66 C temperatures. CPU temperature increase when your processes are get more CPU time and all processes are take maximum CPU processes, if you use Firefox with many tabs, Adobe Photoshop CS4 or this types of heavy software’s then this will definitely happened with your processor. Or if you are not use this type of software’s then this is virus problem, viruses are increase your system processes some time and that time your system goes hang. For this problem solution is you have to format your computer and also add extra cooling fan for your Intel Core i7

As per my knowledge there is problem in your processors, if suppose this is virus problem with your system then processes are not able to increase that much heat and no need to add extra cooling fan for your Intel Core i7, if this is problem with your processor then it’s sure that much amount of temperature will increase. And that much amount of temperature is enough for your heat sink for melt down on your motherboard. If heat sink will melt down on your motherboard then your system goes crashed. For the solution is replacing your processor chip.