Thread: Gaming Mousepad Roccat Sota

Gaming Mousepad Roccat Sota

hi
    i am looking to built gaming computer where i am going have core i5 with HD 5870 but i am having small problem regarding gaming mouse pad. first thing is there any need to have gaming mouse pad i have searched this Gaming Mousepad Roccat Sota on net can any one tell me about it more ??
    thank you

Re: Gaming Mousepad Roccat Sota

The Roccat Sota is the fourth and last product from the SDMS Roccat series. its design is sleek but i think wasting this much money for a mouse pad is good idea where you can use normal mouse pad which cost less.

The Roccat Sota consists of three layers. Below is a rubber pattern to ensure optimum grip, grained plastic that is placed on the sliding performance of the mouse pad on her account. Between the two layers are metal foil, that's the reflective properties of the mouse should improve accuracy. Another striking feature of the mouse pad is its flexibility. While the top is made of fairly rigid plastic, the mouse pad at all easy to bend. Finally Roccat has made an indentation where normally the wrist, so the mouse pad is not annoying during gaming.

The key to a mouse pad is of course the upper layer, which is responsible for the glide of your mouse and be perfectly fine for an optimal gaming experience. However, to ensure that you review it from beginning to end have read, something I discuss this aspect further in the review. But first take a look at the bottom of the mouse pad. I have already nothing to be desired the rubber pattern provides a very good grip on the substrate and normal to even heavy gaming mousepad will not slip if you do not want.

The bottom layer is of fine quality. The mouse pad improves the smooth surface and integrated metal foil or slide the power and precision of your mouse. This mouse pad is one of the top shelf that I really can only recommend. Moreover, the mouse pad is also very neat.

The Roccat Sota is a premium mouse pad . The sleek design houses three layers and none of those three is disappointing. While the lower layer provides a firm grip on the surface, the upper layer ensures the movement of the mouse. Is there more, the mouse pad is very nicely finished but there is a little too high a price starting from nothing.