Thread: Audio problem of the DELL E521 Computer system

Audio problem of the DELL E521 Computer system

I am having the Computer System at my place and i am having the audio issue related with this computer system. I am having the Audio problem with the DELL E521 desktop system. I am not able to solve this problem by myself. So i need help for solving this audio issue of the computer system with the help of you people. I hope that you will reply to my query and help me out in resolving this problem.

Re: Audio problem of the DELL E521 Computer system

You are having the sound device output problem with the DELL E521 Computer system that you are having at your place. The audio is not coming from the speakers when you are playing the audio or the video files. First of all check all the connections and the settings for the speakers connected to this computer system. Sometimes this problem comes due to the connection and the setting problem of the speakers. Connect the speakers again properly to the right port and make the proper changes for the speakers from the audio controller software from the computer. This will resolve this problem.

If the sound device was working properly before without any problem and now it is not working properly. Then i think you should try the System Restore option to deal with this issue of the DELL E521 Computer system. Run the System restore in your computer system and restore the system to the date and time on which the audio device was working properly in your computer system. i am advising you for this method because once i was also having the same issue and it was resolved by doing the system restore.

This DELL E521 Computer system has the support for the 7.1 speaker system. Still you are getting the audio output problem with this computer system. First of all check that the system is detecting the sound card connected to it. You can check this from the Device manager of your computer system or from the add hardware from the Control panel. If the sound card is not shown in the list there then Remove the sound card and fix it again and after that install the driver of this sound card if not installed before. This will properly fix this problem.

If you are having the 5.1 speakers and using some audio controller software for the audio devices for your computer system then this can be the issue related with the settings for the 5.1 speakers. I am asking you this because you have not described this things in your query. Open the audio controller software from the control panel (May be you are having the Realtek HD Audio manager) and change the speakers settings to the 5.1 if it is set to some other type. For example 2.1 or the 7.1 speakers.

First of all check all the settings and connection of the speakers with the computer system and everything is fine and you also have installed the driver software for the audio card of your computer system. Then i will advice you to check the Driver software compatibility with the operating system of your DELL E521. because you have not mentioned here which operating system you are using in this desktop computer. Download and install the audio driver for the sound card which is compatible with the operating system of your computer system. Check for the Audio drivers on the website of the DELL compatible to operating system of this desktop.