Thread: Akasa Freedom Tower or Akasa X4 Cooler

Akasa Freedom Tower or Akasa X4 Cooler

hi
    i am looking for good cooler ,where i found that Noctua is already having products some good products in the market. but i am interested in Akasa Freedom Tower and Akasa X4 Cooler. I want to know which one to buy Akasa Freedom Tower or Akasa X4 Cooler please help me. Tell me about its size on cpu and content.
    thank you

Re: Akasa Freedom Tower or Akasa X4 Cooler

This model is compatible with the Intel (LGA 775 and LGA 1156/1366) and AMD (Socket 939, AM2 (+) and AM3). Mark is that he can continue to work on Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom Ruad and II, Phenom, Athlon and Athlon II cooler has dimensions of 135 x 109 x 90mm and weighs 458 grams. Akasa X4 has three copper heatpipy which passes through a well-polished stand. The entire structure is constructed of 45 aluminum ribs, each with dimensions of 57 x 107 mm, but it is a dimension inaccurate due to an irregular shape.

Cooler is mounted on the motherboard just like the models Intel boxes, or using popular push-pins. This system allows for quick installation without removing the motherboard in the LGA 775 sockets, LGA 1156 and LGA 1366. Even a screwdriver will not need us. I would add that, if not already cooling using push-pin is at the beginning gives you a bulky, and just very practical. However, a small thing was put on and remove X4 will last for a few seconds. Ah, the pleasant sound of 'flip', and settles on the plate cooler I have not had occasion to check exactly how the installation of the AM2 and AM3, but in theory it looks as easily as in the case of Intel.

The supplied fan of the size of 92 mm can be operated at a speed of 600-2500 rpm while generating noise in the 17 to 29.5 dB. It is immediately mounted on a heatsink, but without too much trouble, you can remove it and change to a different, quieter model. We connect it with the tip of 4-pin PWM motherboard, which ends with a sufficient length of cord. Rotation speed is adjustable depending on the CPU temperature. 92 mm fan much greater instance of air at 120 mm at the same time must have a higher speed, and thus generate higher noise. Here because of the size of the cooler was decided on the possibility of mounting option only 92 mm. Predicted lifetime fan from Akasa is 30.000 hours.

Akasa Freedom Tower Supplied with the cooler :

* Pad for mounting on the LGA 1156
    * Thermal paste
    * Fan 120 mm (backlit with white LEDs)
    * Installation instructions
    * Other elements of the assembly

This model is compatible with the bases Intel (LGA 775 and LGA 1156/1366) and AMD (Socket 939, AM2 (+) and AM3). Cooler has dimensions of 160 x 125 x 92mm and weighs 800 grams.At the top of the cooler there are eight endings tube thermal conduction, and between them appear cooler name: Freedom Tower. Ribs in the quantity 49 pieces is made of aluminum. The distance between the plates is 3mm, and each area is 120 mm x 65 m. They are supported by four rectangular support visible for the thermal conduction between the output tubes from the stand. It is not perfectly flat this time, as you see four rounding heatpipe differ slightly from one level at the beginning aroused in me a lot of doubts. However, for the moment we shall see whether the tests actually have a negative impact on performance.

Installation of the Freedom Tower is a little more complicated than was the case with X4. First of all, we must remove the motherboard from the casing and well clear of previous CPU paste, then in the case of the LGA 1156 special screw from the bottom, reinforcing metal plate, which has 4 holes for screws which will be cooler. After a good cooler embedded processor with a screwdriver we must cross to tighten the four screws mounted the stand. After all, we should start the fan and connect it to the motherboard.