Thread: Nintendo Error message : There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot

Nintendo Error message : There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot

Hi,

I have recently bought the acekard 2i and updated it, but today when I tested DSI acekard and with the dock, it says There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot, I had already put in a micro ds 1 gb. The kernel and acekard and none of it worked and did not even recognize the card, what should I do?

Re: Nintendo Error message : There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot

The Nintendo DSi Nintendo DS Game cards inserted into the card slot game. Note that the Nintendo DSi is not compatible with any Game Boy or Game Boy Advance or Nintendo DS and games to be inserted into the Game Boy Advance port is on the original Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite.

Launching a game:

1. With the label of the game, looking at the bottom of the Nintendo DSi, insert the card into the card slot game. Important: Do not insert or remove cards game or accessories when the phone is on.

2. Press the power button to power the system.

3. In the menu of the Nintendo DSi, tap the icon of the card game.

4. See the instruction manual for details on game play.

re: Nintendo Error message : There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot

Try updating the firmware, please follow the on screen instructions. Users should be able to fully Dsi not simply return to the DSI. This step is completely optional, you can try updating your shopping cart before upgrading the DSI, to see if it works. Then you can disable Internet connections, if you like, but that's OK with them the launch-now must be able to use vi ezflash v14/15 DSI 1.4. If not, then you either had a corrupted file or part of the updated firmware on the card is defective. Or you have not done this process successfully! You can also try to be as hardware percific-rev, v. 14, 15, etc., the system uses-DSI, DSL, and all previous DS.

Remove the DS Game Card and insert it again. Try the following steps for removing a DS Game Card:

1. Press and hold the "Power" button to turn off the power.
    Press in and then pull out the Game Card.

2. Press in and then pull out the Game Card.

3. Store the stylus for later use.

Use chickHEN exploit. It'll take 30 seconds. This update will be perfect if you have a full load or have enough battery for 30 seconds. Just make sure your DS Lite has a green light. My theory is that this update requires a lot of battery power so if you are in the red zone, plug it in. You can retrieve the status of brick, if you have a spare power acekard 2i until update , although I'm not sure how this method works on a single brick acekard 2i.

If your problem is not solved then replace Nintendo DS Game Card. Check the plastic or cardboard box that the game came when he bought it. The editors logo will appear on the front in the lower right corner. Find the game in the Games List Nintendo.coms. You can search by name or sort alphabetically by title. The editor will appear in the game page under "Publisher". If the game is published by a company other than Nintendo, you will have to contact the company for repair / replacement options.