Thread: Amxmodx 1.71 Slots Problem

Amxmodx 1.71 Slots Problem

Just few days back i had installed the new amxmodx 1.71 on my dedicated server and it seems to be working well. Now the problem is that the server turns out to have only 9 slots, whereas my maxplayers seems to have 10 slots. I have made sure that the amx_reservation is 0 and amx_hideslots is 0 too. So, can any one tell me how can i resolve Amxmodx 1.71 slots problem? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Amxmodx 1.71 Slots Problem

For that you need to turn off all 3rd party plugins on your system. To make this easier on users, you can now distribute an "extended plugin file. Hey even i was facing the same issue, my 12 Slot Server only shows 11 Slots in HLSW and STEAM since ive installed AMXX 1.71, but amx_reservation and amx_hideslots are set to 0.

For taht you need to disable the slot reservation plugin. It shouldn't be enabled if you're not using it. Copy the files amxbans.sma and admin_sql.sma to your amxmodx/scripting folder. Compile the plugins amxbans.sma and admin_sql.sma in the scripting folder.

First of all, add debug to the plugin ( amx_admin.amxx debug ) and second post your sql.sfg. Just disable adminslots.amxx in plugins.ini if you aren't going to reserve slots for now. This means "require library". Plugins still compiled with #pragma library will still fail on load if the given module is not found. However, core will try to load each module given the rules below under "Automatic Module Loading".