Thread: Luminous Inverter

Luminous Inverter

I bought this inverter in late January 09. Earlier I was using a local inverter but due to frequent power cuts we planned to change the inverter and bought new luminous inverter. We bought this inverter on the behalf of my friend’s suggestion who was using luminous inverter since 2 years. Luminous products are known for high built in quality and pocket friendly prices. The inverter comes with 2-year warranty. One of the important features of this inverter is its reasonable price, which is set according to people’s budget in mind. Some of the highlights of this inverter are led modes on front panel, battery overload protection, alarm function etc. The inverter is quite compact and nice looking you can even place this inverter in your living room like I place it. This particular model can run up to 2 fans and 4 tube lights at same time. We generally witnessed in our life that we couldn’t run heavy power appliances like TV’s, room cooler but this inverter can run all these above mentioned appliances.

Re: Luminous Inverter

Hey friend, Thanks for sharing the info regarding the Luminous Inverter. I have been looking for good quality of the inverter from last week and i think this will help me regarding the search. So i need to here more from you about this so that it can clear my view about the same. Thank you once again

Re: Luminous Inverter

I also have the luminous inverter and i am using it since last year. Although it is running smoothly i think this is a good choice when you want to run a lot of electronic gadgets. Also as you said the luminous inverter looks good you can buy it but keeping it in the living room is not a good idea.