Thread: Sound issue of Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer

Sound issue of Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer

I am having the Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer at my home. But i am getting the sound/audio problem with Compaq Presario 6027 CA computer system from last two days. I have checked all the settings of the speakers on the computer system but there is no luck for me. The speakers are not working properly at all. So i need help from you people in solving this problem. I hope that you will reply to my issue as soon as possible.

Re: Sound issue of Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer

You are having the Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer at my home and there is problem with sound device of this computer system. There can be many reasons for the sound problem in the computer system. The very first reason is the connection problem. Check all the connection of the speakers to the computer system and make sure that the speakers are not muted. If is it so open the sound device controller of the computer and unmute the speakers , Increase the volume if it is at the lowest point.

If all the settings for the speakers of your computer system is proper then this is definitely the problem of the audio drivers in your Compaq Presario 6027 CA computer system. Reinstall the audio driver by uninstalling the driver from the add or remove programs from the control panel. After the uninstallation and reinstallation restart the computer system. The computer will reboot itself during this process but if suppose this does not happens for some reasons then reboot the system manually. This will solve the problem very nicely of your computer system.

If the settings and the driver installed for the audio device is also proper then check that the sound device of your computer system is enabled or disabled. The maximum possibility is that the device is disable that is why the computer is not able to detect the audio device connected to your computer system. If the audio device is disable then enable it from the device manager of you computer system. go to the device manager from the manage option by right click on the my computer. Select the sound device and enable it by right clicking on it. After this this audio device will start working and you can hear the voice from speakers of the Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer.

You are saying that all the settings and the driver software of the audio device is proper in your computer system. To check the speakers are working or not. First remove the jack of the speakers from the port and check the port using the headphones. If the voice is coming in the headphones then there is a problem in the speakers itself. May be the Jack of the speaker is damaged so it is not connecting to CPU audio plug properly. Change jack of the speakers.

If you have upgraded the operating system or the Service pack of the operating system then this problem can come for the audio device with the Compaq Presario 6027 CA desktop computer system. If this is the scenario with your computer system then the older version of the audio/sound driver will not work with this operating system. You have to download the latest and the supported driver software by the operating system which you are using in your computer system. You can download the latest drivers for the audio device of your computer system from the official website of the HP and COMPAQ.