Thread: Armorsuit Lian-Li PC-P50R Temperatures and noise

Armorsuit Lian-Li PC-P50R Temperatures and noise

hi
    i am looking for new gaming case so i choose Armorsuit Lian-Li PC-P50R but there i have another option with coolermaster but i like that Armorsuit Lian-Li PC-P50R so please tell me about its Temperatures and noise performance.
    thank you

Re: Armorsuit Lian-Li PC-P50R Temperatures and noise

A solution of inspiration similar to that used for the installation supply is used for the drawers of your hard disk an angle bracket closes on the storage device, keeping it ADESA drawer. The bracket is also provided with a cover Wheel always in order to neutralize the noise of operation

Regarding the 5.25-inch devices Lian-Li decides to equip only three slots with a system tool free. This is a particular arm that once went to act on a hook release, can move tied to one end. The arm is fitted two pins going to position the threaded holes of the optical where you normally insert the screws anchor. For the other slot available, it will have to resort to traditional screw and screwdriver.

Armorsuit of PC-P50R Lian-Li has positively affected, showing characteristics Interesting and few weaknesses. The decision to use almost only the aluminum as building material for this chassis Lian-Li has helped to achieve a much lighter, which becomes so easy portability if you were to show this need.

Build quality is good and quite convincing treatment finishes. Most profiles have been beaten and blunted, but in some cases you can run into elements and edges living who could accidentally injure the user in maintenance operations.

Recirculation of air inside is quite effective and keeps operating temperatures well within the danger levels, thus confirming the effective design of the chassis. Is particularly winning the choice of using three ventilation fans in the area of heat sink and to place the feeder at the bottom to prevent the recirculation ,its going to affect air cooling of other components.

For the the sound level meter Lafayette MSL-80 at a distance of 50 centimeters from the chassis, in correspondence of four sides of houses. Under the system at rest record of rather good values , silent chassis make it a very interesting solution. Situation varies slightly in a situation of loading, where obviously the noise exercise is greater, but that does not cause any particular disturbing the user.