Thread: Mouse and keyboard to xbox 360 for pes2010

Mouse and keyboard to xbox 360 for pes2010

Hello all,

I'm working on my xbox360 in pes2010 names of players and clubs to correct. Only this would be easier with a keyboard. So I wanted to know whether your keyboard with a USB connector on one Xbox 360 can connect it and then use the names in pes2010 by just typing.

Thanks!

Re: Mouse and keyboard to xbox 360 for pes2010

My Logitech media elite works fine .The Logitech Media Keyboard Elite is the perfect companion for most personal computers. It has a Zero Degree Tilt design flatter and thinner, with a shape and arrangement of keys amazing, offering a level of comfort. The Media Keyboard Elite includes direct access to key essential to simplify your media experience and make it more fun. Launch your favorite media player, then check the main playback functions from the keyboard or zoom over digital images, easily. Access your email, your Internet home page and other favorites using a keystroke. Launch of Microsoft Office programs by using the F keys and intuitive programmable. The keyboard is also splash resistant.

Almost every keyboard with a USB connection works on the Xbox 360. I myself have rolled Sun keyboard that I use for my Xbox. So I assume that many keyboards works for the Xbox. It is certainly very handy! so just try your computer key board if that is not too much old .

I think you need to get controller, Actually there is device available This is a $29 device that lets you plug in a normal PC keyboard and mouse into your XBOX controller port. It lets you map the keys and mouse buttons and mouse-wheel however you want, and even supports the XBOX Live headset. check here for more XBox Mouse/Keyboard controller ?

XCM XFPS Xbox 360 Keyboard/Mouse Adapter is available. The XFPS 360 is an innovative keyboard and mouse adapter for the Xbox 360 which begins an unrivalled First Person Shooter (FPS) experience to the next-generation gaming console. Not only is the XFPS 360 compatible with all standard PS/2 input devices but also modern USB keyboards and mice. But wait, there's more! The XFPS 360 even makes traditional PS2 DualShock2 controllers compatible on the Xbox 360, as well as a plethora of peripherals. This exquiste device even manages to bring auto fire functionality to the Xbox 360, now that tops off what promises to be the must have peripheral for years to come!

Specifications

- Compatible with most PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse combinations, those expensive FPS set-ups have not gone to waste!

- Instant plug and play technology

- Ideal for use with all FPS titles such as Call of Duty and Halo series

- Highly durable modern ‘black’ coloured shell

- Brings all new auto fire functionality to the Xbox 360

- Allows gamers to use PS2’s Dual-Shock 2™ controller on the Xbox 360 ™

- Enjoy enhanced performance on titles such as Pro Evolution Soccer 6, which originally debuted on the Playstation