Thread: Tvix HD M-6500A problems on windows 7

Tvix HD M-6500A problems on windows 7

I am looking for someone to Tvix HD M-6500 to talk to get on the network. Via USB, I approached it and put the files there, only the intention that I should be forwarded through the network. There is only asked for authorization and the information on are still not get there.

As my first question anyone experience with equipment from Tvix to Windows 7 and what did you have to change in the Register of Rights of the user? and how about its performance?

Re: Tvix HD M-6500A problems on windows 7

With 2 USB 2.0 compatible host, you can now connect all types of external devices to complement your library media files readable from TViX. You can also read files from cameras, USB, card readers or USB MP3 players.

If your camcorder allows the mass storage function, that is to say that when connected with USB to a computer, it is considered a storage unit, then it will suffice to connect the camcorder to the hard disk media. You can either play the videos directly or transfer them to the TViX.

Audio side, the product of Dvico can play audio files encoded with FLAC codec without losing quality (lossless). The digital audio output via HDMI also lets pass the HD audio codecs like Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD.

Previously i had such problem with Tvix HD M-6500 to get on the network in the past, there have been some issues on vista, where the data in the regedit solved that problem now for you i think vista and windows 7 is work on same system so try with same

I thought so too you can try the same adjustment to the register if you have used Vista is finally about the same kernel. Would it make a backup of the registry of course. Many tweaks that work on Vista, also work on Windows 7.

You could possibly try to compatibility mods under Vista and run as admin. But best chance so that you still need the registry changes. Even then the question still remains whether the system swallowed it, but would be themselves as able to think of no other solution. The driver model / software support is almost same as 7 under Vista.