Thread: Wireless Issue of Canon PIXMA MP620 (Wireless) All-in-One Printer!!

Wireless Issue of Canon PIXMA MP620 (Wireless) All-in-One Printer!!

I have bought Canon PIXMA MP620 - Wireless All-in-One Printer recently. When I want to add the wireless printer, it is not offered in the Add Printer Wizard. Since I am using the Wireless Printer for the first time I am not able to troubleshoot it. When I connect the USB cable to my laptop, I can print the documents from the system. I am using the Windows XP as my operating system. Can any one help me by telling how to add the wireless printer in Printer Wizard (without USB) ??
    ~HARE KRISHNA HARE RAM~

Re: Wireless Issue of Canon PIXMA MP620 (Wireless) All-in-One Printer!!

Try to install the drivers properly. As you said that you are able to print by using the USB that means that there should be no drivers issue. Are you keeping your printer far enough from your laptop? Try to keep it near your system. Then check whether it is allowing to add in Add Printer Wizard. Also make sure that you have turned on the Wireless of the Canon PIXMA MP620 and your system.

If Windows is unable to detect a Canon PIXMA MP620, follow the steps and try to add the Printer manually :

1. Click on the Start Button, then click on Control Panel. In Control Panel, click Printers.
    2. Then click on Add a Printer.
    3. In the Add Printer Wizard, select option "Add a Network" wireless or Bluetooth Printer.
    4. Then on Network Printer Page, click on the "The printer that I want isn't listed" option.
    5. On the "Find a printer by name or TCP/IP address page", choose how to find the printer that you want to use, based on the type or location of the printer, and then click Next.
    6. Complete the rest of steps and then click on Finish.

Also make sure that your Wireless or Bluetooth device of your laptop (or system that you are trying to connect with) is working properly. To check this try to transfer data to your mobile or another laptop. Once you are confirmed that your bluetooth is working properly then try to install the wireless printer properly.

Make sure that your Bluetooth adapter is plugged in to your computer and turned on, and that your Bluetooth printer is turned on. You might also need to remove your connection to the Bluetooth printer, and then try again to detect it using the Add Printer Wizard. If the Add Printer Wizard still doesn't detect your printer, check the information that came with the printer to make sure that it is set up correctly to work with your computer, and then try again.

Have you tried to connect the Printer wirelessly to your system. If it is getting connected then you can add the printer manually as told by Hardwareman. By adding manually, you will able to add Printer in the Add Printer Wizard. First keep it near and once it gets added then you can take printer far in the range.