Thread: Acer Aspire One battery fail

Acer Aspire One battery fail

I have a old Acer Aspire One laptop. Due power failure issue in my home the laptop shut off suddenly. Now when I am turning it on it now working. I had tried the same many times. But the same is working when I connect it to the main power outlet. I think the battery is damaged. Or there is any other issue. Can this be fix if I re-install my operating system. Otherwise what should I do.

Re: Acer Aspire One battery fail

Before the use of the battery of the Acer Aspire it should be charged fully. If you are storing it then also see that the battery is charged fully. you charge it full in every month properly. Try to less the brightness of the LCD portable device. If it is not in use then you try to off you LCD. In your notebook set the screen saver time very less.

The purpose of this paper is to solve another problem with some Acer Aspire One Netbooks. When you connect the charger to the power connector of the Netbook, LED lights and the battery is charging but not actually charging the battery. In fact, the operating system prompt telling you the battery level does not increase.

If you enter the official website of Acer and select the exact model of your netbook, the example we record is the Acer Aspire One AOA150. Then we click on the tab "BIOS" and download the latest version of existing. Download version 3309, since 3310 can cause other problems, and since 3309 no longer available on Acer's official website.

We press the Fn + Esc and then press the power button netbook: Continue holding down Fn + Esc along a few seconds and then release them, then the pilot power button starts to blink then Press the power button, and will now begin the process of updating the BIOS. And once the pilot process, the power button, this will stop flashing and the laptop will perform a reboot always presenting the image of the netbook.

Take your laptop to service center and there is still one thing I do not understand is how the company and Acer is one of leading companies in the notebook market, including Netbooks. These products offer many features but the material used for manufacturing is often quite poor. I have personally seen many cases where the "hinges" have been cracked within a few months after the customer purchased your laptop. Another fairly common case that I have witnessed is that the keyboard is inoperable due to a problem caused by the battery.